Page 67 of 105 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1046
  1. #661
    The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Chandlers Ford
    Posts
    53,964


    3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by. It is strange that they recorded the shouting, I dont think many would have certainty not me or any of my family the only recordings we have is pre empted. and done deliberately..
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

    for F U C K S sake.
    The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #662
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      16,894


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm even more confused now.

      So, we've put to bed the theory that it was all made up to discredit Johnson, given that there is a sound recording of his partner screaming 'get off me' whilst Johnson shouts abuse at her?

      We've established that there were three independent witnesses each of whom called the police out of fear for the woman's safety?

      Just in case I have misunderstood, is your explanation for all that REALLY that 'Labour supporters' were sat waiting, day and night (including in the street outside the flats) just in case there was a domestic incident they could report, for political gain?
      You do understand how fake-news-rebuttal works, right? No matter the nature or extent of the evidence, the only thing that matters is one's own opinion. If you* thinks Boris is what the counry needs then by definition there must be a reasonable explanation for what is alleged, the most simply of which is that his enemies are obviously making it all up. Simple.

      *If you are also a person who Knows His Place, or is a thuder******* cockweasel, or both.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
    • #663
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      16,894


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As PM he'll be able to structure PMQs as he wants. Not so long ago it was 2 half-hour sessions on (I think) Tues and Thurs. Who's to say he doesn't decide to do it all by email or What's App? He could then get The Speaker to read out the Q&As instead of having to appear in the House. Unlikely, but I wouldn't put it past him trying it on.
      Indeed. He could even use Tinder.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
    • #664
      Members Bakero's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2010
      Location
      Almería
      Posts
      4,974


      7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by. It is strange that they recorded the shouting, I dont think many would have certainty not me or any of my family the only recordings we have is pre empted. and done deliberately..
      I think it's pretty clear that Carrie Symonds is a Marxist stooge. Having predicted Bojo's rise, she nabbed a job at Tory HQ back in 2009 and proceeded to worm her way into his life. Last week was the culmination of years of planning. Poor Boris was sucked into an argument, unaware that Symond's commie mates lay in wait, ready to sabotage him and Brexit.
    • #665
      Well, is it? Is it PotG?'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Location
      Sussex by the Sea
      Posts
      7,400


      0 Not allowed!
      Name:  Screenshot_20190624-181142.png
Views: 142
Size:  826.8 KB
    • #666
      Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Faversham
      Posts
      16,894


      10 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think it's pretty clear that Carrie Symonds is a Marxist stooge. Having predicted Bojo's rise, she nabbed a job at Tory HQ back in 2009 and proceeded to worm her way into his life. Last week was the culmination of years of planning. Poor Boris was sucked into an argument, unaware that Symond's commie mates lay in wait, ready to sabotage him and Brexit.
      I can think of at least ten regular NSC posters who would have been nodding, sagely, reading that
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
    • #667
      Sanity Clause vegster's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Posts
      19,880


      5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by. It is strange that they recorded the shouting, I dont think many would have certainty not me or any of my family the only recordings we have is pre empted. and done deliberately..
      Many years ago, a lot of noise started emanating from my next door neighbours ( who have a colourful relationship ) house. It was late on a Sunday night, about midnight in the heat of the summer, a bit like now, so all the locals in this road of small terraced houses had their bedroom and bathroom windows open in order to try to cool down.

      It started with a furious knocking on the front door which did not subside for a good ten minutes, shouts of " let me in !" then " ****ing let me in ! " were given the riposte " **** Off ! " and then " **** of you C@@@ ! " it suddenly stopped but a few minutes later the husband had gone around the block and was now banging on the back gate and shouting " ****ing let me in ! "... similar " C" word replies came in abundance.... the husband then found a brick or a large stone in the back alley and began hammering on the gate for all his worth.

      This went on for about 15 minutes until he stopped hammering and tried climbing the back wall with great difficulty, as he climbed the Mrs was shouting absolute dogs abuse at him, a full spectrum of Anglo Saxon expletives.... eventually he fell in to the garden and limped to the back door where he banged on the glass back door for about 5 minutes before his mrs eventually relented and let him in.

      I think It's fair to say that the residents of about 10 houses on each side of the alleyway had been woken up and I could see many shadows at windows opposite listening in the darkness as turning a light on would have probably received a " What the **** are you looking at ? "..... when it all subsided I think we all put it down to " One of those Things " and had a bit of a laugh about it.


      But, if that had happened again or, on a regular basis I would have certainly have tried to tape the disturbance and reported it to the Police. Given that this sort or argument appears to have happened a few times before between Boris and his GF I can fully sympathise with the neighbours and their action. I'm quite sure if you had this situation close to your house you would do the same BG.
      I had run 17 miles from Grayshades before the school leopard caught me.....

      " Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom "
      Terry Pratchett 1948 – 2015
    • #668
      Members CheeseRolls's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      3,781


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by. It is strange that they recorded the shouting, I dont think many would have certainty not me or any of my family the only recordings we have is pre empted. and done deliberately..
      You win ! I bet myself that nobody could put together a more pointless sucker argument on NSC today , than find me somewhere else to stop for breakfast, the place I usually stop serves brioche buns with their burgers!

      Knowing full well in your inimitable way that no matter what anyone else suggested, you were still going to go and do whatever came into your head.

      Let me tell you now, you are right it could have happened exactly as you say and no one can deny it and I agree in their shoes, you most certainly would not have recorded it, at least not without coming on NSC first to ask some advice on which cable to use, before as usual going off and doing your own thing.

      Thanks
      "And the beep says goal!" - Jonathan Pearce MotD 05/05/18
      .
    • #669
      Members
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      Plymouth
      Posts
      8,603


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bakero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I think it's pretty clear that Carrie Symonds is a Marxist stooge. Having predicted Bojo's rise, she nabbed a job at Tory HQ back in 2009 and proceeded to worm her way into his life. Last week was the culmination of years of planning. Poor Boris was sucked into an argument, unaware that Symond's commie mates lay in wait, ready to sabotage him and Brexit.
      That is eminently feasible.
    • #670
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Bloody Worthing!
      Posts
      2,979


      0 Not allowed!
      I heard an anecdote today from someone who once beat Johnson in a one-on-one electoral battle. It was a battle to be the President of the Oxford Union. Two interesting things


      1. the guy said his triumph as based on Johnson's shambolic and lazy campaigning style;

      2. the next year Johnson won (against different opposition) . The key to his victory was that whereas in the year he lost he campaigned as a being from hard-right, the following year - in line with voters - he transformed himself (or pretended to) into something of a Centrist.


      Opportunism on 2 legs it seems is a constant in the Boris narrative.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •