Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalimantan Gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Boris will presumably lend a load of votes to Hunt today to ensure he comes second and give him an easy win in the second round. The naked ambition of Boris (and by extension the ERG lot) is quite something
    Would be very funny if he got the maths wrong - or got betrayed - and ended up lending too many.
    Out of contract June 2020 : Bong, Balogun, Hemed, Kayal, Murray, Schelotto, Suttner

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!
      Another undemocratic con job. Just like Brexit.
      Love Great Britain
      Love the EU
      Love Inclusion and Progression.

4 Not allowed!
      I just heard on the radio, that no one knows how many children Johnson has and that he won't admit to how many he has.

I'm really not surprised, but this man who won't admit or doesn't know how many children has is going to be leader of Britain when I can't help but think an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show would be far more suitable.

Makes you proud to be British Eh

1 Not allowed!
      https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/bo...-emma-barnett/

And to be clear, this isn't a moral crusade about how many kids he has, I really couldn't give a toss.

It's about whether he is capable of answering the most basic of questions with even a semblance of Honesty.
      Last edited by WATFORD zero; 20-06-2019 at 12:05.

0 Not allowed!
      Imam who asked Tory candidates about ‘consequences of words’ in regard to "Islamophobia" is suspended over ‘antisemitic’ tweets.

Abdullah Patel was removed from his duties as deputy head of Al-Ashraf Primary School in Gloucester after it emerged that he had previously said critics of Jeremy Corbyn were “on the Zionist’s payroll”.

He also suggested that the state of Israel should be moved to the USA, called Gaza “the modern day Auschwitz” and claimed that some women who are assaulted by men are partially to blame.
      He claimed that if a man is alone in a room with a female, it is her fault if she is raped. This implies that if a female is caught alone on a bus, train, or by herself walking along the road, that this temptation is too great for a man, and that she is inviting a sexual encounter.

Do people showing concerns over what Islam really teaches make them Islamophobic?

And was the BBC trying to promote their own "Islamophobic" story line and demonising those who show concern?

1 Not allowed!
      Three words: what, a, shower.
      England are still the only team to have won the World Cup wearing red shirts.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      I just heard on the radio, that no one knows how many children Johnson has and that he won't admit to how many he has.

I'm really not surprised, but this man who won't admit or doesn't know how many children has is going to be leader of Britain when I can't help but think an appearance on the Jeremy Kyle show would be far more suitable.

Makes you proud to be British Eh
      In fairness to Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg would probably face the same difficulty if asked as well - it must be very difficult to remember.

Eton College really does seem to produce some very strange people, but what consenting adults get up to in the privacy of their own stately homes is none of my business.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Super Moderator

0 Not allowed!
      Johnson 157
      Gove 61
      Hunt 59
      Javid 34 - OUT

Surprised to see Hunt fall behind Gove.

Johnson v Gove head-to-head could get rather messy.
      Surrounded by <div>s Grombleton's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      The three most detestable people left.

What a surprise.
      Quote Originally Posted by LlcoolJ View Post
      You can't even read and yet you respond. It's really quite sad. Like a beached whale desperately thrashing about on a beach, except there's no one willing to push you back into the sea. Because the whale is a ****.