Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Johnson 157
Gove 61
Hunt 59
Javid 34 - OUT

Surprised to see Hunt fall behind Gove.

Johnson v Gove head-to-head could get rather messy.
And Grayling managed to spoil 2 ballot papers.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
4th Round - not one, but TWO spoilt ballot papers. I have my suspicions:

1. Boris Johnson - I vote MEEEE!
2. Joe Johnson - My brother is a KVNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Imam who asked Tory candidates about ‘consequences of words’ in regard to "Islamophobia" is suspended over ‘antisemitic’ tweets.

Abdullah Patel was removed from his duties as deputy head of Al-Ashraf Primary School in Gloucester after it emerged that he had previously said critics of Jeremy Corbyn were “on the Zionist’s payroll”.

He also suggested that the state of Israel should be moved to the USA, called Gaza “the modern day Auschwitz” and claimed that some women who are assaulted by men are partially to blame.
He claimed that if a man is alone in a room with a female, it is her fault if she is raped. This implies that if a female is caught alone on a bus, train, or by herself walking along the road, that this temptation is too great for a man, and that she is inviting a sexual encounter.

Do people showing concerns over what Islam really teaches make them Islamophobic?

And was the BBC trying to promote their own "Islamophobic" story line and demonising those who show concern?
All other minorities have integrated because they don't believe they are superior

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just as well they don't allow postal votes.Rory Stewart would have ended up with 653.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
dfg.JPG

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Most of the Hove Conservative Party members will be voting for Boris. Hopefully he’ll get Brexit sorted by the autumn & lead us into an election thereafter - & we can get a decent majority.

Here’s hoping!

What, so you can close down some more children's hospices, where extremely ill kids go to die and get the very best of care before they pass away.
Unfortunately no matter how many people jump out of planes, bake cakes or run a marathon the NHS won't provide the funds, more money to come but far too late and even then it is not guaranteed to go to children's hospices.
Yes let's get your sordid mob back in with a majority with the biggest prat to enter the commons leading the way.
People like you and Hastings Gull make me want to throw up, hang your heads in shame.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Johnson 157
Gove 61
Hunt 59
Javid 34 - OUT

Surprised to see Hunt fall behind Gove.

Johnson v Gove head-to-head could get rather messy.

I'm sure well meaning "friends " of Boris will uncover some unpalatable snippet which will destroy the vote of whichever of Hunt/Gove get through to the final 2. When Boris wins it will finally bury any future hope that having morals and doing the right thing is the example we expect from our politicians. Every tinpot bullyboy will see that lies and casual racism and spouting bollocks is no bar to high office.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm sure well meaning "friends " of Boris will uncover some unpalatable snippet which will destroy the vote of whichever of Hunt/Gove get through to the final 2. When Boris wins it will finally bury any future hope that having morals and doing the right thing is the example we expect from our politicians. Every tinpot bullyboy will see that lies and casual racism and spouting bollocks is no bar to high office.

Sadly, the way I see it, Gove votes will go Johnson and Javid will go Hunt, if it is a run off between Johnson and Gove, can't see past Johnson. Sadly, because I cannot stand Gove or Johnson.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Most of the Hove Conservative Party members will be voting for Boris. Hopefully he’ll get Brexit sorted by the autumn & lead us into an election thereafter - & we can get a decent majority.

Here’s hoping!

Five weeks summer recess, followed by party conferences. Somehow I don't think so. The EU will back Ireland and the Withdrawal agreement will not be renegotiated. In fact, the EU Brexit negotiation team has disbanded.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010

Here’s hoping!

And may the lord have mercy upon us.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Five weeks summer recess, followed by party conferences. Somehow I don't think so. The EU will back Ireland and the Withdrawal agreement will not be renegotiated. In fact, the EU Brexit negotiation team has disbanded.

Indeed. worth taking a lot of what Switzerland are experiencing right now. They won't move...

Move the red lines, otherwise its no deal or no Brexit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here