Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
"Johnson can be heard refusing to leave the flat and telling Symonds to “get off my ****ing laptop” before there is a loud crashing noise."

So what (or who) did Carrie discover on his laptop then? ???

I was simply showing off my new outfit for next season on webcam and explaining to Boris how it could be a real true-blue vote winner if he wanted to borrow it.

superseagulloutfit.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This domestic won'y make a jot of difference. He's Teflon. Nothing happens to politicians who break the law these days, they have changed the law to protect themselves.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
This domestic won'y make a jot of difference. He's Teflon. Nothing happens to politicians who break the law these days, they have changed the law to protect themselves.

Firstly what law was broken? Were you in the room?

Couple have row...shocker.

Your last point rather contradicts itself.

Just for the record I really hope Boris doesn't get near to becoming PM but fear he will.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
He's right, there is a witch hunt for BJ right now, as Hunt will have intrusions also.

I have no doubt that our respected Press will look into the 'history' of the witnesses, and rightly so.

Lol....you don’t have to have a witch hunt for him ,,,he does it himself!

So when you ring 999 in future you will be asked your views on Brexit ..give over

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
He's right, there is a witch hunt for BJ right now, as Hunt will have intrusions also.

I have no doubt that our respected Press will look into the 'history' of the witnesses, and rightly so.

What difference does it make if the person who recorded the altercation and made it public is a Lib Dem remoaner, a frothing at the mouth Brexit Party voter or someone completely indifferent?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Agree but I’d have no problem seeing Johnson burnt at the stake. Maybe that would then stop him although I’ve have a suspicion he’d rise from the flames as some twisted evil spirit and STILL get elected by the party faithful. Ducking depressing times we live in...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
What difference does it make if the person who recorded the altercation and made it public is a Lib Dem remoaner, or a frothing at the mouth Brexit Party voter, or someone completely indifferent?

Because of their intent?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Jesus wept. I’ve definitely gone to hell. That’s it...I’m dead and I’m in a hell where Donald Trump rules the world and lovable psychopath Boris Johnson attempts to kill his mistress before he ascends to suck his masters codpiece. What the actual f**kis happening?

Bo Jo can’t resist screwing over Gove, leaving cod eyes (Hunt) as the only alternate...then Boris commits Hari Kiri.

Nice.

Lol that did make me laugh

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Everything is a witch hunt now.
[tweet]1142331728943599616[/tweet]

Alison Pearson before Brexit was a decent opinion columnist but subsequently she’s gone frothingly right wing, the whole show seems to have gone to her head and she’s like some mad women wandering about under the desert sun. Gone right off her!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hmmmm . This may all be true, but there are a number of things that don't sound right.

1. The neighbour who recorded it for the girlfriends safety, and then passed the recording to the Guardian. As you would. Wouldn't you?

2. The Met who found no evidence of any assault, crime, whatever.

3. The timing. Exquisite. Half of this board is convinced Boris is a serial abuser because, well, it's in the papers. And he must be a cnt.

I shall suspend my own judgement.

Bless you ..all sounds as if you have made your judgement ..you must think BJ is a jolly good fellow :moo:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Would you say that if it was a front page story about Katie Price and whoever she's sleeping with this week, or is it because it's a story emanating from The Guardian about a Brexit backing politician and it might be remoaners are just out to smear Johnson and it's an outrage and nothing more than an establishment conspiracy by the liberal metropolitan elite or something?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Would you say that if it was a front page story about Katie Price and whoever she's sleeping with this week, or is it because it's a story emanating from The Guardian about a Brexit backing politician and it might be remoaners are just out to smear Johnson and it's an outrage and an nothing more than an establishment conspiracy by the liberal metropolitan elite or something?

Is Katie Price running to lead the country?

Couldn't give a ####### #####.

When it is regarding our next leader in 'difficult' times then things have to be done properly.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

'Respected press'?

The neighbour heard domestic violence, went to the door, got no answer, so recorded the screams and noise, and then went to the police.
If I was in that situation, I would do the same regardless of whether it was an MP or the local dustman.
Or do you think it's ok to ignore screaming?

For the record a couple of months ago, we were woken up by screaming, swearing and shouting from the house three doors down, at 3.30am. My husband went into the back garden to see if he could see anything. He couldn't but the sounds of domestic violence were so obvious, we rang the police. So did several of us, the police told us.
Thankfully it hasn't happened since.

I wasn't asked my political views then.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
'Respected press'?

For the record a couple of months ago, we were woken up by screaming, swearing and shouting from the house three doors down, at 3.30am. My husband went into the back garden to see if he could see anything. He couldn't but the sounds of domestic violence were so obvious, we rang the police. So did several of us, the police told us.
Thankfully it hasn't happened since.

I wasn't asked my political views then.

Are either of your neighbours running to be PM of a split and angry country right now?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here