Page 66 of 105 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976 ... LastLast

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Two Professors View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surely he's in the perfect place to find out the truth,and such an impeccable Lib Dem person must be telling the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Harry Wilson's Tackle Harry Wilson's tackle's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by *Gullsworth* View Post
      Are you having a laugh.? Corbyn must relish the chance to go head to head with Boris
      You think Boris will turn up? My guess is he'll pass the job to a deputy most days, except when he has something up his sleeve to disclose that only he and his cabal know about. And in any case, there is very little from the opposition leader that can't be rebutted with indignant bluster, or shamefaced lies delivered with a smirk, followed by a cheap joke at the old boy's expense (about his tramp-like beard and lower middle class suit, no doubt). The Sun, Mail and Times will love it.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Q93v7hGZA
      It's only them that aren't their targets that love the violent and the madmen
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLijS6Cstk
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      I'm even more confused now.

So, we've put to bed the theory that it was all made up to discredit Johnson, given that there is a sound recording of his partner screaming 'get off me' whilst Johnson shouts abuse at her?

We've established that there were three independent witnesses each of whom called the police out of fear for the woman's safety?

Just in case I have misunderstood, is your explanation for all that REALLY that 'Labour supporters' were sat waiting, day and night (including in the street outside the flats) just in case there was a domestic incident they could report, for political gain?
      they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by. It is strange that they recorded the shouting, I dont think many would have certainty not me or any of my family the only recordings we have is pre empted. and done deliberately..
      Progressive Patriot clapham_gull's Avatar

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by.
      Ha, ha, ha, ha

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by clapham_gull View Post
      Boris is very much untested in a debating scenario. From those who have worked with him (and expressed an opinion), they have universally stated he is terrible at preparation and detail and not that great under pressure either.

The Prime Minister (and Home Office) had to take over the liaising with foreign Governments after the Salisbury poisoning, because he wasn't up to it as Foreign Minister.

Tory MPs are voting for Boris for a number of reasons, but if they think he will be better than Hunt at PMQT they need their heads testing.
      The problem is details, preparation and truth aren't important anymore.

1 Not allowed!
      Possibly Labour supporters as they know that Boris will slaughter Corbyn in PMQT. and he may feel that he will fare better against Hunt.
      What utter tripe. All the indications are that Johnson will fare poorly against almost anyone in a debate. He is brash and loud but bereft of facts and plans. Some people seem to think being loud is a good thing. It is if you have an argument to put forward but if all you ever do is shout and use long words then the subsequent analysis will tear him to shreds.

9 Not allowed!
      they could have hatched out the plot and been summoned to the next door neighbours house when they knew he was in there then 1 left and walked down the road as if a passer by. It is strange that they recorded the shouting, I dont think many would have certainty not me or any of my family the only recordings we have is pre empted. and done deliberately..
      Yeah that definitely happened.

Sake. We really do get the government we deserve. Some people really do only believe what they want to believe.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      You need to get out more!!!!
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      You think Boris will turn up? My guess is he'll pass the job to a deputy most days, except when he has something up his sleeve to disclose that only he and his cabal know about. And in any case, there is very little from the opposition leader that can't be rebutted with indignant bluster, or shamefaced lies delivered with a smirk, followed by a cheap joke at the old boy's expense (about his tramp-like beard and lower middle class suit, no doubt). The Sun, Mail and Times will love it.
      As PM he'll be able to structure PMQs as he wants. Not so long ago it was 2 half-hour sessions on (I think) Tues and Thurs. Who's to say he doesn't decide to do it all by email or What's App? He could then get The Speaker to read out the Q&As instead of having to appear in the House. Unlikely, but I wouldn't put it past him trying it on.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      If it didn't happen at all - then Boris would not have missed the opportunity to say so himself.