Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Yeah she's letting herself down a bit. This is why it was important for Johnson to take part at Channel 4- this is just the cacophony he predicted for that.

Pissed off the BBC couldn't have planned for this. They are absolutely ignoring her questioning particularly Johnson who while I'm at it, is virtually unable to answer a question. They should pretty much shut up if their asked to and speak when they are asked. I'm a teacher and we're telling our children not to speak like this and these flatulent careerist oafs are doing just this.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Aha! - Watford Zero unmasked!

P.S. If WZ isn't the tiresome person whose catchphrase "You haven't answered the question" is all over the B****t thread, apologies to WZ - but that tedious and tiresome person is definitely on there almost all the time. One of the many good reasons many of us don't bother looking at it any more....................

My case rests your honour :lolol:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Pissed off the BBC couldn't have planned for this. They are absolutely ignoring her questioning particularly Johnson who while I'm at it, is virtually unable to answer a question. They should pretty much shut up if their asked to and speak when they are asked. I'm a teacher and we're telling our children not to speak like this and these flatulent careerist oafs are doing just this.

Why are you so seemingly surprised? It has always been like this with politicians.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
As long as when you get your democratic right to vote, you take it :)

(I don't want to argue with you when there are some serious idiots out there - other than this on BBC 1:))
You've got 3 choices -
Shoot yourself in the right foot.
Shoot yourself in the left foot.
Let someone else decide.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Boris looking out of his depth. Emily keeps talking over him because he talks shite. The Tory pensioners bound to vote him in

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Boris is keeping quiet on purpose, if he can’t trust himself in an hour debate how the hell is he qualified to run the country.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Rory Stewart is being squeezed by the others as soon as he speaks the others just cut across him and Javid who sees Rory as his nearest rival is directing all his answers to a criticism of Rory, Gove is the only one attacking Boris who in turn needs to say very little just shakes his head and let's the others fight it out he is having a completly free ride

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Emily Maitlis should have been given an electric shock button, and pressed it everytime one of the other speakers spoke over another. That would be much more entertaining.

I would have preferred a Noel Edmunds type gunge bucket.

Hunt the *unt now going on about mental health and social care,more money in the NHS, after spending all that time as health minister denying it all and saying how great it is and more money than ever has been put in.
Not saying it now is he.
I think I am going to throw up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You've got 3 choices -
Shoot yourself in the right foot.
Shoot yourself in the left foot.
Let someone else decide.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I agree that watching this you would think so.

I'm loving seeing Johnson, who famously 'doesn't do detail' look so far out of his depth. Who would have thought it :facepalm:

But you have to get off you arse and vote on EVERY election. Do it, and I'll buy you a beer whichever way you vote :wink:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Boris just said he was sorry for the offence he has caused over the past 20 or 30 years! As if that's not then he could not remember the questioners name Bumbling Boris as Priminister will if nothing else be entertaining

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here