Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
These ****ing privileged ****s honestly!
This is their version of X Factor and the moron general public do their duty of voting for them ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
This is their version of X Factor and the moron general public do their duty of voting for them ffs

To be fair the ‘Moron public’ don’t get to vote for them! Only the Conservative members (who may or may not be ‘morons’) get a vote! So all a bit of a waste of time really!

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
This is dreadful compared to channel 4. There are all trying to talk over each other and presenter hasn't got a handle. She can't keep control or let herself be heard. She's trying to point out their hypocrisy but they just keep talking. Much better with an audience. Terrible thus far. Bar Stewart, they are terrible people.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I'm very surprised at you starting a political thread. I thought you had given up on them all long ago and moved on :wink:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Tv political debates were set up to provide a platform for politicians to try to persuade the population to vote for them. Fair enough,
But the only people who can vote on the Tory leader are Tory members - a tiny proportion of the population.
So who are this panel trying to convince?
Viz a vis, this series of tv political debates is pointless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm very surprised at you starting a political thread. I thought you had given up on them all long ago and moved on long ago :wink:
I'll keep popping up all the time people still believe democracy is alive and kicking [emoji6]

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
This is dreadful compared to channel 4. There are all trying to talk over each other and presenter hasn't got a handle. She can't keep control or let herself be heard. She's trying to point out their hypocrisy but they just keep talking. Much better with an audience. Terrible thus far. Bar Stewart, they are terrible people.

What this shows is that they are all clueless, none have a plan, no deal is a none starter. Looks like a general election before Christmas. Stewart is probably the least clueless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They are all colleagues and yet none of them agree with each other? And people wonder why the county is ****ed!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Shocking stuff , at least this woman is calling out that they're not answering the question

Aha! - Watford Zero unmasked!

P.S. If WZ isn't the tiresome person whose catchphrase "You haven't answered the question" is all over the B****t thread, apologies to WZ - but that tedious and tiresome person is definitely on there almost all the time. One of the many good reasons many of us don't bother looking at it any more....................

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Yeah she's letting herself down a bit. This is why it was important for Johnson to take part at Channel 4- this is just the cacophony he predicted for that.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Switched off after 5 minutes. Same old stuff shouting at each other and not answering the questions

Emily Maitlis should have been given an electric shock button, and pressed it everytime one of the other speakers spoke over another. That would be much more entertaining.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Aha! - Watford Zero unmasked!

P.S. If WZ isn't the tiresome person whose catchphrase on the B****t thread, apologies to WZ - but that tedious and tiresome person is definitely on there almost all the time. One of the many good reasons many of us don't bother looking at it any more....................

Yes, it is one big whinge, much as this thread.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I'll keep popping up all the time people still believe democracy is alive and kicking [emoji6]

As long as when you get your democratic right to vote, you take it :)

(I don't want to argue with you when there are some serious idiots out there - other than this on BBC 1:))

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here