Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
So 1 in 4 people in the UK says no deal is their preferred option.

Boris campaigning in September in a GE under the banner in no deal. The Tory racist vote will be firmed up, centre ground likely to run a mile

GO BORIS!!

So you are using racist word casually and your not the only one ,all this while Labour has anti semitism in the Party ranks ,can`t see the Lefties on here talking about that much .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So you are using racist word casually and your not the only one ,all this while Labour has anti semitism in the Party ranks ,can`t see the Lefties on here talking about that much .

Because the thread is about the next Prime Minister, numbnuts.
Start your own thread if you want to cover a subject of your choosing.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Prior to this interview if stuck boris and bus into google you'd get a nice picture of that Brexit bus promising money to the NHS. Now you'll get this. What looks like him being an idiot is actually quite a cynical manoeuvre.

What you get now is speculation that Johnson talked about buses to replace the NHS bus in the Google rankings...maybe a bit of an own goal.

albion68

Oct 27, 2011
Because the thread is about the next Prime Minister, numbnuts.
Start your own thread if you want to cover a subject of your choosing.

Merely commenting on a comment on this thread , don`t worry it will be swept under the carpet .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Obviously not very hard if you are on here . .

You can work hard but not necessarily for long periods. I work hard in my business, but I take regular breaks.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The 'hustings' are revealing the wish lists of the 2 candidates. I believe that already Hunt's proposals have been costed at £60 billion. This is getting surreal. I think there's a husting bingo type game possibility - will Hunt mention his entrepreneurial background more frequently the Johnson cites his period as London's very own buffoon-mayor?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I'm afraid the Tories have been infiltrated by racists, fast becoming Bluekip.

Start another thread if you want to talk about Labour

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports