Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not surprisingly Johnson is all over the Sunday front pages and the neighbours are branded 'leftwing' according to The Sunday Telegraph and 'anti-Brexit' according to the Mail on Sunday and 'remain voting' as per the Sunday Express.............

Along with the reaction to that Mark Field business, this Boris Johnson affair really does seem to have caused a great disturbance in the broflake/gammon/leave voting force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out 'political correctness gone mad' in anger and were suddenly outraged.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Not surprisingly Johnson is all over the Sunday front pages and the neighbours are branded 'leftwing' according to The Sunday Telegraph and 'anti-Brexit' according to the Mail on Sunday and 'remain voting' as per the Sunday Express.............

Along with the reaction to that Mark Field business, this Boris Johnson affair really does seem to have caused a great disturbance in the broflake/gammon/leave voting force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out 'political correctness gone mad' in anger and were suddenly outraged.

Also we can throw in the Tory MP in Wales (Chris Davies) who has been 'recalled' by a very large number of his constituents. The 'Nasty Party' indeed. Now who was that woman who said that and what became of her?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Crikey, bit rich you accusing people of lacking understanding about a “no deal” when you made yourself a complete laughing stock on the brexit thread when you didn’t even realise countries (outside of the EU) set their own import tariff rates and you thought the WTO produced a list of import rates themselves that the UK would be forced to adopt.
0/10 Fail :facepalm:

Why don’t you take your brexit rubbish back to the brexit thread where people think you are a nauseating berk not worth the time of day.

Wow - you're be doing a Boris and repeating the old line about GATT article 24 next.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
So let me get this straight; Boris spilt red wine on her sofa. :lolol: and when he was told to leave, he refused to and caused a disturbance. :lolol:

It does seem like this is it, in a nutshell.

I bet Boris is a nightmare to live with, he must be driving this poor woman round the bend! I wonder how many plates she'd smashed in her life before living with him.

I think there's a class element to this that everybody is missing. If you live somewhere less affluent e.g moss side or broadwater farm, I'm sure nobody would batt an eyelid at hearing the odd pissed up argument and a few plates smashing late at night. If you live in a £Xmillion townhouse in a posh neighborhood people probably aren't used to it and will call the police.

Recording it and going to the press is just snide whatever your politics might be.

D

Deleted member 22389

Ah, our resident sad stalker of leave voters. Who said I want Johnson. You need to get a life you sad man.

There was no need to bring my name up either in his thread. It's bloody annoying and also sad.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Crikey, bit rich you accusing people of lacking understanding about a “no deal” when you made yourself a complete laughing stock on the brexit thread when you didn’t even realise countries (outside of the EU) set their own import tariff rates and you thought the WTO produced a list of import rates themselves that the UK would be forced to adopt.
0/10 Fail :facepalm:

Why don’t you take your brexit rubbish back to the brexit thread where people think you are a nauseating berk not worth the time of day.

So you still believe that countries can set whatever import tariffs they like regardless of any negotiation with exporting countries and that there are no WTO defaults that in the absence of agreed tariffs, that members of the WTO default to.

So what, exactly, do you think this WTO mob do ?

Because you seem to have a completely different understanding to the rest of the world, Boris :facepalm:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There was no need to bring my name up either in his thread. It's bloody annoying and also sad.

Like it's bloody annoying when all of the posters I named keep shouting, 'just get on with it', but don't have any understanding of what it is they are asking for (and, consequently why they can't 'get on with it) :facepalm:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Barclay Bros and Murdoch crying in their soup they missed out on this one

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Always gets away with it. I wonder if you or I kept highlighting individual posters whether we would be pulled up?

Ah bless

Well I'll stop highlighting you if you either explain what it is you want or stop shouting for things you can't explain, rather than just repeating the same tired cliches over and over again - deal ?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Events will take a natural course over the next few weeks, and I'm sure we'll end up with a leader of the country we TRULY deserve.

So are you predicting an election? Only getting a leader than the dinosaurs in the shires deserve it seems for now..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wrong thread, should be on the 'Brexit' one, give you a clue what 'it' is?

OK, tell me on the Brexit thread what 'It' you want to get on with and I'll explain why you can't :shrug:

(Or is the a humorous attempt to join the 'I don't understand, so will just shout cliches' gang ?)

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Barclay Bros and Murdoch crying in their soup they missed out on this one

Speaking of Murdoch, I've just returned from venturing on to The Sun's website to read the full details on these outrageous Guardian reading, leftie, remoaner, pro-EU neighbours of Johnson and they've kindly pointed out too that she was New York born, similar to how they like they point out that Gina Miller was Guyana born or anyone else they don't like to imply they're not properly British. A strange stick to beat her with when Johnson was born there too.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patron
Jan 30, 2008
i like boris and so does my mum because he talks poshh with longs words and flys the flag so hes a partriot

Regards

DR

Johnson.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here