Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Our next prime minister BBC 1

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Why are you so seemingly surprised? It has always been like this with politicians.

Fair point. Think channel 4 had control though and they weren't allowed to over talk their way out of responding to a question unlike the BBC tonight. First time I ever felt like talking about the licence fee.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Did boris just say he was a Muslim because he didn't have anything else to say?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Gove plays the ‘better than Corbyn’ card for the second time.

Immense whataboutery from the clueless buffoon.

Jan 30, 2008
I agree that watching this you would think so.

I'm loving seeing Johnson, who famously 'doesn't do detail' look so far out of his depth. Who would have thought it :facepalm:

But you have to get off you arse and vote on EVERY election. Do it, and I'll buy you a beer whichever way you vote :wink:

Leave means leave means Boris
regards
DR

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
But he's not there is he, and it's not about Corbyn is it, why not just concentrate on the 4 on show and worry about Corbyn when a GE is called, like I will.

I cannot believe one of these very poor politicians will be voted in to be Prime Minister by equally poor politicians. Its not about one of these politicians being a better option than Jeremy Corbyn, its about choosing a candidate capable of being the political leader of our Country. Can anyone honestly see before them a leader in waiting, trustworthy and capable of uniting the country and successfully delivering Brexit? I can't, but not to worry it not up to the general public and I fail to see why this debate is being televised, we cannot influence who will be in charge in a few weeks. A general election should be called as soon as the new Prime minister has been chosen and then televised debate should be between opposing political candidates.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
No wonder Johnson has been avoiding the cameras he is absolutely chuffing hopeless and clueless, his brain is totally disorganised, surely this prat can't be our prime minister can he?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
15 year old girl speaks the most sense!

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
If ever there was proof needed that parliamentary constitution needs to be changed to force a general election if a serving prime minister resigns on page 1 is Boris Johnson (with page 2 being Theresa May).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here