Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I thought there had been some very recent photos of him training on his own as part of his recovery.

Yes. That might have been an old photo. Here's his training pic from a couple of days ago.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWL8972IlWU/

tudor.jpg

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Is Tudor still at the club? Had a 3.5 yr contract. Was the next Hagi, scored a blinder for the U23’s. Heard nothing from the club.

There was an article recently from a Romanian football blogger. It suggested he was expecting to be released in the summer if he couldn't find a move in the window.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
As has been mentioned on the Squad thread, the Romanian transfer window SLAMS shut on Feb 14th, so he may still be leaving.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thought he was going to be playing for Barcelona by now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Top banter by the club

[tweet]1508058141421977611[/tweet]

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Awating angry [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] comment on how Brighton could have got a fiver for him two years ago.
You can wait as long as you like, sunshine. We did invest money in him (nearly £3M apparantly), but loans were scuppered by injuries (and Covid). Shit happens, so like the club I wish the lad all the best.

Now carry on puffing at that rolled up pizza or whatever it is that you do, and stop spouting bollocks. Actually we probably could have sold him for a fiver two years ago, but that would have been a stupid thing to do, almost as stupid as thinking I would be angry about his time with us not working out after a string of injuries............. ....................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here