Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
having an U21 exposed to regular first team action is a good thing, and if he starts to get some game time I'll be over the moon for him and for the club. We need a mentality that allows young players to progress

Trouble is it's never in our first team!

Which, after all, is the only first team that matters.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We're relying on this kid, a league one centre half and yet another recruit from a shite continental league to save us, huh.
Groovy.

Please seek psychiatric help... thank you...

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

Not recently but Potter could be someone willing to change that mentality. I've commented before about the worth of signing players like Steele & Burn as cover when we already have Sanchez & White waiting in the wings. Having someone who is U21 means they don't take up a squad place so we can have as many of them as we wish leaving less of a need to bolster the squad as I'm sure the difference in ability from Sanchez and Steele is very negligible

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
having an U21 exposed to regular first team action is a good thing, and if he starts to get some game time I'll be over the moon for him and for the club. We need a mentality that allows young players to progress

Well said... 100% agree... shame TSB's hero, Chris, could never see this...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Dear TSB... you do know that is down to your hero, don't you!? Have you switched off your WUM machine accidentally?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dear TSB... you do know that is down to your hero, don't you!? Have you switched off your WUM machine accidentally?

Dear B.W......you do know that you're not replying to TSB, don't you? I dread to think what you might have switched off.........................

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Well said... 100% agree... shame TSB's hero, Chris, could never see this...

Let me clarify I was a big supporter of CH and am gutted that he was sacked. He did a good job on a tight budget and we never looked out of our depth. However we were never likely to look anything other than an extra team who was always fighting relegation and I believe we have a squad who can perform better than that and push for a top 10 finish so I can understand why Bloom has made the decision he has and in doing so it brings an opportunity to change the philosophy to help us produce some great players as we have so many who have potential but never the chance to develop it

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dear B.W......you do know that you're not replying to TSB, don't you? I dread to think what you might have switched off.........................

MY brain! Sorry GT49er... my TSB auto-response system got the better of me... anyway, your more reasoned post makes more sense now :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kicks off in 15 minutes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey foot like a traction engine.
Our boy just hammered one from 35 yards forcing an excellent save.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've come to the conclusion Romania under 21's are my second team for the 2018/19 season.
They are certainly the team I've watched the second most (inc England :down: ) and have thoroughly enjoyed their games.

Rightly or wrongly they play in a style NSC has lead me to believe is what we can expect in PottyTime.

Always driving forward, fast passing, instant crosses pressing up field.

I sincerely hope so as these boys have been so refreshing to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here