Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Well look, we know foden, madison, tomori etc are going to be fine players who will go onto have good careers and will surely serve England well. We know bugger all really about baluta. But if it turns out he pisses all over England's generation of Wonder kids, we have a proper star on our hands. To me, that would be an amazing outcome.

And if England dont win the u21 world cup.... Ill get over it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I wander what the odds are that on Friday Baluta outshines Wan Bissaka, and on Monday Tau outshines Zaha.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No, but his dad is Eddie Tenpole.

Dear Bozza. Can you add a special button to block any more hilarious references to Tenpole Tudor in relation to Mr Baluta? It's as if nobody has read any other posts on NSC before bundling in and repeating the same slice of sparkling wit.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Dear Bozza. Can you add a special button to block any more hilarious references to Tenpole Tudor in relation to Mr Baluta? It's as if nobody has read any other posts on NSC before bundling in and repeating the same slice of sparkling wit.

can we also have a pun blocker? thankyou

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wander what the odds are that on Friday Baluta outshines Wan Bissaka, and on Monday Tau outshines Zaha.

Wan Bissaka cost us the game last night, he might not start on Friday. Could he be like Zaha I wonder - only good for Palace?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
There’s no doubt in my mind after watching the highlights that Tudor kept their midfield ticking over.... Potter needs to make sure he dials him up for a chat, a clap of hands wouldn’t go amiss either.

I’ll get my coat...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I missed game. He played a starring role then? Why was he so good? How would you describe his position; DCM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I missed game. He played a starring role then? Why was he so good? How would you describe his position; DCM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, DCM.

We don't need to bring in another this window. Just a new (A)CM in central midfield.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

10 years and change on NSC and you still have no idea how this place works, shame on you! :lol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well, he's going to have to be good because he looks like the only addition we're making.

Can he play left back?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well, he's going to have to be good because he looks like the only addition we're making.

Can he play left back?

I suspect that won't turn out to be true.

A striker, and a further midfielder will no doubt be signed, and there are also the 2 signings ( Clarke, Trossard ) seemingly edging closer.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Maybe a special smiley is needed, something with swords maybe to put people off

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Looks like he could become our own Henry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here