Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
Watching him now in the Euro U21 championships and he is really looking very good

Already played 3 very impressive passes that have gone behind the Croatian defence including one that was in the same movement as a wonderful sliding tackle...exciting

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
"cool story bro" as in this isn' the place you'd want posts about an exciting Albion prospect that I would imagine most haven't had a chance to see yet while he's playing live on a very accessible channel?

It's the Euro U21 championships, Sky Sports Football.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"cool story bro" as in this isn' the place you'd want posts about an exciting Albion prospect that I would imagine most haven't had a chance to see yet while he's playing live on a very accessible channel?

It's the Euro U21 championships, Sky Sports Football.

:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Watching him now in the Euro U21 championships and he is really looking very good

Already played 3 very impressive passes that have gone behind the Croatian defence including one that was in the same movement as a wonderful sliding tackle...exciting

How is Ianis Hagi playing? Another player much talked about.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

Briefly switched it on before going to work, wasn’t sure it it was Baluta or not, but he looked very good in the 10 mins I watched, especially that sliding tackle and through ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
And another superb defence splitting long through ball... every time he gets the ball, he's got his head up quickly and looking to make something happen.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Do he and Molumby play similar positions?

He started out as a central defender. Gheorghe Hagi didn't think he was physical enough to play there and played him in midfield. This season he was used mostly as the deepest central midfielder in a three. A Romanian football journalist has stated that because of his discipline, tactical role and defensive qualities he is similar to Declan Rice.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Cool story Bro, care to share where you are watching this magic?

Patronising pratt !!

We were given some interesting information about one of our prospects. And you act like a kid , Bro.

Thanks to op .

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here