Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Given they're currently 17th (of 18) in the Eredivisie, I'd expect them to be trying out new options!

Exactly. I’m a little disappointed he couldn’t find a club at a higher level, but perhaps having Pardew there trying to change things around swayed things in their favour somehow?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Exactly. I’m a little disappointed he couldn’t find a club at a higher level, but perhaps having Pardew there trying to change things around swayed things in their favour somehow?

They have been underperforming a lot and their squad isnt really all that bad (aside from a lot of borderline has beens) except for the midfield where they weak especially defensively. I think Baluta has a good chance of getting lots of play time.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Den Haag's next game - this Sunday - is against Waalwijk - the team below them at the bottom of the table. Huge match for both sides.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It looks a good loan, to me. Decent level of opposition, but at a side he can realistically get into. In truth he has shown nothing yet to suggest he'd get a game, if he went anywhere decent.

(He was very disappointing in his one first team opportunity here)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good for his mum to move to a more liberal country, I'm sure that's something we can all get behind.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You just want to get behind all the mums...

True if it weren't for that fact they are already looking at me and then calling over their shoulder:-

'mum there's someone here to see you'.
(with the obvious exception of Mrs Murray, Snr :lol: )

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Potter has already said at a press conference that Bernardo can play at centre back, so I don't think we'd turn down an offer for Balogun.

Not the Centre Back I meant but I take your point, apparently he’s a midfielder now so irrelevant.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The shutdown of the Dutch league ruined his loan out.

I suspect he'll get a Championship loan next season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here