Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tudor Baluta

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
4 appearances for the senior Romania side, 42 in the top division in Romania.

I'd rather he was in our squad, not playing for Jones at Stoke.

:albion2:

Too bloody right, he’s 20 years old, it not like he’s a 16 year old being thrown in. Hopefully we’ll see a change in our policy of younger players being given a chance to prove themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Steve_PPP

Oct 24, 2017
Burgess Hill
Indeed.

"Buh-lutts-uh"

Some of the chant suggestions might need a rethink!

Yup. A quick google turned up this....

A note on accents; a Romanian ‘š’ or ‘ş’ are not dissimilar to an English ‘sh’ while ‘ț’ is something like ‘ts’. The ‘ă’ is an extended vowel sound, like the ‘a’ in the English word ‘star’.

Băluță – Bar-loot-sar

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Yup. A quick google turned up this....

A note on accents; a Romanian ‘š’ or ‘ş’ are not dissimilar to an English ‘sh’ while ‘ț’ is something like ‘ts’. The ‘ă’ is an extended vowel sound, like the ‘a’ in the English word ‘star’.

Băluță – Bar-loot-sar

Bar Loot Tsar - sounds like some kind of Russian Highwayman

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes, DCM.

We don't need to bring in another this window. Just a new (A)CM in central midfield.

That is great to hear. Let’s hope GP shows willing to play our best U23’s. Sounds like Tudor is one of them. Exciting. Oh, and thank you for update... much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I can't wait for all of our u23's to be the whole starting line up in the PL.. What the **** is wrong with people, it won't happen.
I am looking forward to watching him tomorrow night though.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ali, Ali, Ali J
Crosses the ball and the Albion score again....

If only there was any grain of truth in that.

And if only it scanned.....???

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'd just like to see one U21's player get more than 10 games this season even if they are as a sub when 2-0 up. I just want footballers to consider us as a cub who will help them develop rather than one that buys up promising talents and puts them in the U23's before not renewing their contract

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'd just like to see one U21's player get more than 10 games this season even if they are as a sub when 2-0 up. I just want footballers to consider us as a cub who will help them develop rather than one that buys up promising talents and puts them in the U23's before not renewing their contract

2-0 up? No, why not two or three down with ten minutes to go - nothing to lose then!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I like the lad. Very promising - almost as much as the band he’s named after: Tudor Cinema Club.

Come on all those of you moaning about puns, that’s the best yet, surely..... *unless someone said it before and I haven’t noticed.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I see what you did there :thumbsup:
Role reversal? Empathy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here