Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Anderlecht

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
After earlier bringing in Simon Davies as head coach (was in charge of Man City youth academy), Vincent Kompany has now brought in Craig Bellamy as coach of their youth team. He must want a good role model for his young players.

Genkie

Jun 15, 2019
In Belgium we are all curious how this experiment will eventually turn out. This is sort of a last chance for the chairman who thought he could make Anderlecht great again. They have a squad filled with mediocre players now, which they can't get rid of due to their outrageous wages.

Kompany also brought a few friend with him to make his stay at Anderlecht more comfortable. One of his assistant 'squad' is Rodyse Munienge, who has never practiced a job within football and is payed by Anderlecht.

I think a proper evaluation will be placed a the end of the season, but I expect it to be a giant flop honestly.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Simon came to my wedding! He was a very normal, grounded and down to earth lad - and he was playing for Man Utd at the time!

Haven't spoken to him for many years, but I wish him well at Anderlecht. If we need any loan players, or want to send any on loan, I can send him an email..... ???

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Simon came to my wedding! He was a very normal, grounded and down to earth lad - and he was playing for Man Utd at the time!

Haven't spoken to him for many years, but I wish him well at Anderlecht. If we need any loan players, or want to send any on loan, I can send him an email..... ???

never heard of him !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here