Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

BHAFC Fans Forum 2019

0 Not allowed!
    To be hosted at the Amex on the 8th of August, 7pm. Graham Potter, Tony Bloom and Paul Barber in attendance.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ate-confirmed/

I will be going...extremely interesting to note the event is occurring 2 hours after the close of the summer transfer window - clearly the club are confident of having any desired business completed before this date.
    Tony Bloom's Blue and White army!
    "Selling Kayal now would be the equivalent of winning star baker every week during weeks 1-5 of Bake Off before turning up pissed on week 6, slapping Mary Berry on the arse, hurling racist insults at Paul Hollywood and offering Mel and Sue a threes up. It would be the end of our season."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

10 Not allowed!
      At least Potter won't have heard the same questions the other two have had for the past 5 years
      Members

12 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      At least Potter won't have heard the same questions the other two have had for the past 5 years
      'Hi, Ken from Midhurst. I've been a season ticket holder since the Goldstone and I'd like to know why the sink nearest the exit in the toilets in the WSU is slightly wonky. Is this something the club are aware of and what are they planning on doing to fix it?'
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      It'll be good to see his reaction to the 30 minutes wasted on the women's wage structure.
      I'm team 'Kick The Table Over Screaming I Can't Take This Anymore'.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      Used to attend these... usually good fun (particularly seeing the people who ask - for example - about the club investing in their own train, etc..) but now it is webcast on YT, will watch it on there. Definitely worth catching it live, on YT, or on BBC Sussex.
      Members

6 Not allowed!
      'Hi, Barry from Bognor, been a season ticket holder for 45 years. Are the club planning to change the binding on the programme for the upcoming season'
      Lets all do the conga
      WEST STAND ANDY

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Tactician View Post
      To be hosted at the Amex on the 8th of August, 7pm. Graham Potter, Tony Bloom and Paul Barber in attendance.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.co...ate-confirmed/

I will be going...extremely interesting to note the event is occurring 2 hours after the close of the summer transfer window - clearly the club are confident of having any desired business completed before this date.
      Do you really think much business will be done in all honesty? I have my doubts.
      The Disowned Masses

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dolphins View Post
      Used to attend these... usually good fun (particularly seeing the people who ask - for example - about the club investing in their own train, etc..) but now it is webcast on YT, will watch it on there. Definitely worth catching it live, on YT, or on BBC Sussex.
      More like:

Hello, my name is Lyle, and I've sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook! Are the club considering a Monorail at the Amex?
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Papa Lazarou View Post
      More like:

Hello, my name is Lyle, and I've sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook! Are the club considering a Monorail at the Amex?
      I hear those things are awfully loud...
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016

0 Not allowed!
      It is quite surprising that GP, TB and PB have committed to being there, just 2 hours after the window closes. Quite often clubs seem to get a bit of leeway to complete the paperwork on a signing if its all but over the line. Instead, our head honcho's will be sat there fielding questions from Malcolm of Mile Oak over whether we can have sporks in the ESU.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"