Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Do you believe we are going to leave the EU on October 31st

Are we leaving on Oct 31st ?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
With so many of our prospective PMs insisting we are leaving on October 31st, what are people's views on whether they are truthful or lying ?

(Can we keep discussions on Brexit thread so this may be allowed to run as simple poll ?) :)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Impossible to say until we know who the next PM is. :endofthread:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Unlikely, unless there is a very fast election and parliament numbers change.

Sounds good to say we are leaving then as it makes you sound big and tough, really its just more chasing unicorns.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Past caring.

Brexit obsession psychosis has hit too large a minority of the total population.

People would be wise to let it go, chill, and accept we'll simply get what we are given.

Break free of the Brexit mental cage and enjoy life again.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
With so many of our prospective PMs insisting we are leaving on October 31st, what are people's views on whether they are truthful or lying ?

(Can we keep discussions on Brexit thread so this may be allowed to run as simple poll ?) :)

This is going in the bin the second it turns nasty. And it will.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is going in the bin the second it turns nasty. And it will.

Let me save us all the time and effort:-

874732.jpg

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
No chance, piss up and brewery come to mind.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Parliamentary stalemate - General Election - ?? ??

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No we won't, Bercow will see to that. Powerful man.
More accurately, he'll do what it has to do to protect the country from dictatorship. Shutting down parliament to get your own agenda through is dictating, especially when the commons has already voted that no-deal will not be allowed because it of the damage it would do to the economy.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Impossible to say until we know who the next PM is. :endofthread:

Out of Interest, which of the following do you think would get us out by Oct 31st ?

Johnson
Hunt
Stewart
Gove
Raab
Javid

Simple yes/no. I'm interested in how you think it would differ as I can't see the other 649 MPs changing their votes on the Brexit options dependant on PM.

And same question to [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] please :thumbsup:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
There we go.I've posted on here,so lock the thread or bar me from it.Waste of time.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of Interest, which of the following do you think would get us out by Oct 31st ?

Johnson
Hunt
Stewart
Gove
Raab
Javid

Simple yes/no. I'm interested in how you think it would differ as I can't see the other 649 MPs changing their votes on the Brexit options dependant on PM.

Firstly, let me say that even I don’t think my opinions carry any weight at all on this subject

Not sure about the others but I believe Boris would need to take us out given that his bullshit was one of the main reasons the country went with out...again just imo

But hey, he’s Boris so who the **** knows, unpredictable is probably not a strong enough word to describe him.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
No.

I just can't see what will change. We may have a different leader but the constitution of Parliament will be the same.

And the bluster of negotiating a better deal with Brussels is nonsense.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Past caring.

Brexit obsession psychosis has hit too large a minority of the total population.

People would be wise to let it go, chill, and accept we'll simply get what we are given.

Break free of the Brexit mental cage and enjoy life again.

A lot to be said of this as a position on the state of Brexit and British Politics, shame more did not adopt the same view prior to the referendum, the nation has been influenced by one man for the past twenty years, that individual was given access far beyond his station to address the public and proved to be master of his subject, slowly slowly he gained support helped massively by a wistful generation and an implosion of the established political parties, this individual is very much still here and more dangerous than ever so sadly for me I cannot just chill and let the establishment roll over me which they probably will but not without a fight

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Johnson
Hunt
Stewart
Gove
Raab
Javid

You're assuming, incorrectly, that something needs to be put before Parliament to enable us to leave. MPs have aready agreed to us leaving. In the most simplistic terms the new PM could just run down the clock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here