Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Houghton still unemployed

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This french bloke seems to be something of a shoo-in, but Forest fans seem keen on Hughton. They can even spell his name.

[edit]

They've appointed french bloke already (Sabri Lamouchi)

Bizarre happenings.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
CH will not struggle to get a job but I fear it may be a rescue job rather than a team on the up. All those places are filled as far as I am aware. Forest would have seemed a good bet if they weren’t such a basket case.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CH will not struggle to get a job but I fear it may be a rescue job rather than a team on the up. All those places are filled as far as I am aware. Forest would have seemed a good bet if they weren’t such a basket case.

Derby will be in the market for a new manager shortly. That would be a good fit for him.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Last season didn’t do him to many favours I would imagine, the last thing chairman want is the fan base bored to tears every game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The player that passed the ball forward more than any other player apart from Gross this season? That one you mean?

You are wasting your time. Stephens is a ball losing player with no pace and only passes sideways and backwards. Useless, get rid. You have no chance of changing the hater’s minds whatever facts you come up with.

D

Deleted member 2719

Seen as too defensive by most. He needs to break that mould. Can see him being the next ROI manager

I agree ROI is the only ones likely to put up with his style unless he is prepared to drop down the leagues to a club in free fall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here