Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
. . . 1st round draw will be drawn in Morrisons.

Classy.
cup.jpeg

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/june/201920-carabao-cup-round-one-draw-details

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Christ. If they want clubs to stop devaluing cup competitions then they need to stop the organisers doing it as well.

I thought it was bad enough when they were drawing teams on Soccer AM

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
On the Carabao Cup, Ray Parlour said: “I always enjoy watching the Carabao Cup so it’s great to be involved in the Round One draw. Hosting the draw in a supermarket as fans go about their daily lives provides them with a great opportunity to engage with the competition and I can’t wait to see who will be crowned Carabao Cup winners this season.”

Ray Parlour IS [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION], and I hereby claim my £5.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
It's just a bribe to persuade Morrisons to give better positioning and a bigger share of the shelf to their drinks brands. Tacky, but no doubt worked.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thank you, which I assume is late August?

From our many years in the lower leagues, It seemed like we would play our first game of the season then on the tuesday we would have a League Cup game. So I would suggest late August/before the first international break.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They could buy a bag of potatoes and put the numbers on them for the draw... just to keep in with the theme.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
On the Carabao Cup, Ray Parlour said: “I always enjoy watching the Carabao Cup so it’s great to be involved in the Round One draw. Hosting the draw in a supermarket as fans go about their daily lives provides them with a great opportunity to engage with the competition and I can’t wait to see who will be crowned Carabao Cup winners this season.”

Ray Parlour IS [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION], and I hereby claim my £5.

I would be very surprised, always imagined crodonilson to be a well spoken gentleman . . . which Ray Parlour clearly aint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here