Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Carabao Cup

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The solution would be to... attend the game?
Can't leave work until 5:30pm, no leave possible - 2hr 45min drive - so that 'solution' isn't any sort of solution. The radio it is... *unenthusiastic sigh*.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Not really, you can't have regional variations of a lyric. There's the lyric as written, or something different. Bit like singing God save the Queen as God save the King with the Kent variation. But hey, can't imagine anyone else gives a stuff apart from me and I'm the worst for mishearing a lyric:)

It's two different songs, one a farty derivation of the other.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
TV Games :

Newport v West Ham

Lincoln v Everton

Cantor and Aspinall it is then !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When are tickets on sale?

Sth Monday 19th
Members Tuesday 20th
General Sale Wednesday 21st

£15 adults Concessions £7

Game is Tuesday 27th 7.45

The tickets are for the South stand with a further option of the little terrace at the side for another 850 tickets.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sth Monday 19th
Members Tuesday 20th

The tickets are for the South stand with a further option of the little terrace at the side for another 850 tickets.
In total, 900 tickets + 850 more if they open the terrace.

Beamback to the lounges, or Dick's Bar please Deputy Barber.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has there ever been a beamback from a night game?
I'm not sure. I don't really think there is any chance of it anyway.

I doubt there will be any internet streams, so if the journey to Bristol is impossible, it looks like the old wireless is the only option.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Sth Monday 19th
Members Tuesday 20th

Same date for members as the Newcastle tickets. Going to be an expensive morning :facepalm:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
So any Season Ticket holder can get a ticket on Monday irrespective of loyalty points?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not sure how many loyalty points come with a ticket, but this match has all the ingredients of a points harvest festival.

Probably be 5 for that very reason. Did enjoy the harvesting episode even with attending the Bournemouth match.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
'We have received an allocation of 900 seats in the South Stand, and depending on demand, the club will open up a visitors’ terrace, which holds up to 850 fans."

So when do they start selling for the terrace then?

Do you take the chance?

I can't believe we won't sell more than 800, particularly at that price. So why not open it all straight away?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
'We have received an allocation of 900 seats in the South Stand, and depending on demand, the club will open up a visitors’ terrace, which holds up to 850 fans."

So when do they start selling for the terrace then?

Do you take the chance?

I can't believe we won't sell more than 800, particularly at that price. So why not open it all straight away?

If you've ever been on that away terrace in the pissing rain, you'd be snapping up a seat.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you've ever been on that away terrace in the pissing rain, you'd be snapping up a seat.

...and unless it's changed you can stand on the terrace with a seat ticket anyway, assuming it's open.

I think last time I was there Hart and Owusu were saving our bacon. I seem to recall a 2-0 or 2-1 win in those Slade keeping us up days. Don't recall it raining but it's a fair shout. I just like the quaintness of that terrace, reminds me of the North West terrace at the Goldstone, well a quarter of it anyway.

I think last time I was there Hart and Owusu were saving our bacon. I seem to recall a 2-0 or 2-1 win in those Slade keeping us up days. Don't recall it raining but it's a fair shout. I just like the quaintness of that terrace, reminds me of the North West terrace at the Goldstone, well a quarter of it anyway.
No it wasn't raining if you mean the League Cup tie. I know the ground was dry because I ended up having to sleep rough. Bozza used to work in Bristol, so has probably been to other games (maybe with odd-shaped balls) :)

Team could be interesting, I should imagine Potter would want to give a game to the other players in the squad who haven't played yet or have minimal minutes. So I think it will be:

Button

Baluta - Webster - Balogun

Sanders - Alzate - Mooy - Bong

Ali J - Connolly - Locadia
Poor old Trossard, let's hope he's picked for a match before then otherwise he'll be wondering just what team he can get into :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here