Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sussex_guy2k2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm assuming you'd want some mandatory horse riding lessons for cyclists and drivers too then?
    Not a bad idea for horse riders that. Its the kunnts that ride horses along side by side so that they can have a little chit-chat that really boils my piss. I had two of those muppets in front of me about a week ago. Typical jodhpur-clad GOONS in wrap-around sunnies. Some of them are utter vermin.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Horses Arse View Post
      I've learnt something from a ranty anti-cyclist thread. Bloody brilliant. Thanks!

I used to think it was tow the line too......
      Oh, you should of known better!

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Motogull View Post
      Not a bad idea for horse riders that. Its the kunnts that ride horses along side by side so that they can have a little chit-chat that really boils my piss. I had two of those muppets in front of me about a week ago. Typical jodhpur-clad GOONS in wrap-around sunnies. Some of them are utter vermin.
      The correct procedure for those whose piss is boiling at the sight of horses in the road is to screech to a halt just behind them, with the engine revving hard, and sounding the horn.

Good luck!

1 Not allowed!
      I'm glad it's not just me who took exception to being label vermin, by association.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bolton va va View Post
      Part of my family runs that.

( Sort of.)
      Fair play to them. Great thing to do. Although getting back the next day is a bit tiring

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      "NO MATTER WHAT (unless I don't like my seat)"

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Notters View Post
      Well clearly not. Cycles are far more common and many of the issues are similar in any case.
      It depends where you live. In the countryside they're as regular as each other. The only difference is that the only animal you're trying to deal with in terms of cyclists is the human. Plus, horse riders tend to be much nicer to deal with compared to cyclists.

1 Not allowed!
      Generally I find them to be much nicer folk than cyclists. Plus they are riding a live animal making the whole scenario much more dangerous if the cyclist or driver doesn't adapt to them. And drivers generally treat horse riders even worse than they do cyclists. Around where I live I've seen some drivers and, in particular, some cyclists do some utterly ridiculous things around horse riders.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussex_guy2k2 View Post
      Generally I find them to be much nicer folk than cyclists. Plus they are riding a live animal making the whole scenario much more dangerous if the cyclist or driver doesn't adapt to them. And drivers generally treat horse riders even worse than they do cyclists. Around where I live I've seen some drivers and, in particular, some cyclists do some utterly ridiculous things around horse riders.
      That's a shame. I've not seen anything other than full respect for horse riders on my manor.

1 Not allowed!
      That's a shame. I've not seen anything other than full respect for horse riders on my manor.
      That cracked me up. Well played.