Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Transfer rumour: Alexis Claude-Maurice

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
We are one of 10 clubs interested along with Newcastle and West Ham although the forward has a preference to join old teammate Guendouzi at Arsenal

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seemingly not interested enough to do the one job properly.

It's a Boooooo from me.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is an outrage.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Arsenal had reportedly agreed a fee the other day. He's the one name they've been consistently linked with and he was quoted as being 'mad' to join them. Next.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Off to Arsenal. Personal terms agreed, they'll agree a fee for around £20million. No chance of us getting him.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Unhappy with this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Whilst I don't want to discourage anyone from posting transfer rumours (it is the main reason I started using NSC), this one is not good. Not even one of those player statistic thingies. It's like this player doesn't exist.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Whilst I don't want to discourage anyone from posting transfer rumours (it is the main reason I started using NSC), this one is not good. Not even one of those player statistic thingies. It's like this player doesn't exist.

And no wag pic. Disgraceful.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - Think we're going to have to start looking at minor bans soon for starting player rumour threads without including a single element of what makes these threads worth opening.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - Think we're going to have to start looking at minor bans soon for starting player rumour threads without including a single element of what makes these threads worth opening.

We need a #TransferTzar

Although you stand correct on this thread, I have omitted one important fact:-

I've got family who are season ticket holders at FC Lorient and they reckon he's shitehouse.

I hope that helps.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Can anybody remember that random name generator thingy?We could all start a thread then

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I’m outraged. Where is the detail. Half-arsed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I disagree as they are what they say rumours usually from some form of media., usually internet or papers, so who are we to act as censors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here