Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Madonna - Madame X Tour

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unfortunately, for musicians today the real money now comes from touring which means that established artistes with loyal fanbases do charge silly prices. My two faves Metallica and Iron Maiden have been touring a lot recently and I have had to bite the bullet. For the two Maiden shows the prices were not too bad at £60 a pop for lower tier at the 02. For Metallica at the 02 lower tier it was £95 and for this Thursday at Twickenham it was £110 but that is with two support bands. For two ageing bands who might not be touring for a lot longer I'm prepared to pay the rice. However, I do think some artistes are taking the micky and exploiting the loyalty of their fans.

As for Madonna she comes across as thoroughly unpleasant and her best times artistically are long gone and just living off past glories. And as many have mentioned she is not all that now and seriously mutton dressed as lamb.

Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me, cannot stop the Basmati!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’d swerve it if I were you mate, bit of a cringefest.
Although the other musical lady on the sofa, Sheryl Crow, despite being around the same age as Madonna and having beaten cancer twice, is looking fab.

Have to agree here. An eye-patch is never a good look on a woman.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
My mum paid £700 recently for two spice girls tickets. She couldn't even go as she was ill so she sold them for £200.

Ridiculous prices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here