Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    Members Frankie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,622


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Leeds View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The OP is using a second username. His main one was Hove Born and Bred which was deleted when he decided to run to be a local councillor and as the OP had been a bit of a bell end with some of his postings on here he wanted to cover it all up as he wanted to be a councillor and it would have been excellent ammo for some of his rivals to bring out. The OP has also had run ins with @Bozza in the past and I believe there was threats of legal action being taken. There was even an incident of HB&B talking to himself using 2 different accounts and he was pretty much the only poster on that thread.

    This is just the tip of the iceberg as to what has gone on but given the previous history of the OP and the fact that the style and language of the posts is identical to HB&B posts then the reaction of members on here is justified. HB&B acted like a bully and is now on the receiving end
    I see , thank you very much for explaining , it was a better reply than oh he's just a **** i got from my partner .
    Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Posts
      1,526


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I see , thank you very much for explaining , it was a better reply than oh he's just a **** i got from my partner .
      Your partner just gave you the abridged version
    • #33
      #14/15 - 18/19 Goldstone1976's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      East Anglia
      Posts
      11,038


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I maybe being a bit daft here but from this and the previous threads concerning the OP iv'e seen nothing he's said to warrant this kind of abuse , and frankly the abuse the OP is receiving is bullying , could somebody shed some light as to why this poster receives so much grief and why the moderation procedure has not picked up on the bullying aspect , in fact , from what i can see moderators are actively getting involved in the bullying themselves , i just know i'm probably missing the obvious but something just doesn't sit right here with me .
      Quote Originally Posted by Gary Leeds View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      The OP is using a second username. His main one was Hove Born and Bred which was deleted when he decided to run to be a local councillor and as the OP had been a bit of a bell end with some of his postings on here he wanted to cover it all up as he wanted to be a councillor and it would have been excellent ammo for some of his rivals to bring out. The OP has also had run ins with @Bozza in the past and I believe there was threats of legal action being taken. There was even an incident of HB&B talking to himself using 2 different accounts and he was pretty much the only poster on that thread.

      This is just the tip of the iceberg as to what has gone on but given the previous history of the OP and the fact that the style and language of the posts is identical to HB&B posts then the reaction of members on here is justified. HB&B acted like a bully and is now on the receiving end
      Close - but nothing to do with "legal action". If that's used as a reason, a mysterious ex-poster gets in touch with Bozza, and threads get locked. Not "legal action" - a referral to the ICO.

      See this post, which has, oh, 103 likes.

      https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...count-Deletion


      Oh, and...

      Piss off, Timmy.
      2A. K2-18b
    • #34

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Close - but nothing to do with "legal action". If that's used as a reason, a mysterious ex-poster gets in touch with Bozza, and threads get locked. Not "legal action" - a referral to the ICO.

      See this post, which has, oh, 103 likes.

      https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...count-Deletion


      Oh, and...

      Piss off, Timmy.
      Is the OP the arse who posted that a midweek match might be called off due to fog just for *bantz* and annoying the club who lost matchday revenue as a result?
      Harder than a Rubik's Cube and cooler than a Strawberry Mivvi. Been keeping Palace's top boys in their place since 1972. Know what I mean?
    • #35
      #14/15 - 18/19 Goldstone1976's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      East Anglia
      Posts
      11,038


      3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by London Pompous View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is the OP the arse who posted that a midweek match might be called off due to fog just for *bantz* and annoying the club who lost matchday revenue as a result?
      That too.

      And an incident involving a cyclist.

      Neither of these are what gets me going though. It's that when he decided to leave NSC, which co-incidentally was right about the time he decided he was running for public office and was concerned about what his potential constituents might see if they looked on NSC, he thought it appropriate to report NSC to the ICO (and threaten to again).

      The ICO has the power, in extremis, to close websites down.

      He's an utter bellend, who was prepared to see a website potentially closed down that he himself had posted on for years and years, as well as cause totally unnecessary grief for the owner of the site, who was trying to do what he was being asked to do.

      Total cock.

      Oh..and...

      Piss off, Timmy.
      2A. K2-18b
    • #36
      Panic! At The Amex Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      BN1
      Posts
      56,774


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by London Pompous View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Is the OP the arse who posted that a midweek match might be called off due to fog just for *bantz* and annoying the club who lost matchday revenue as a result?
      Yup. The match was the rearranged Cardiff match at the Amex, the original fixture having been postponed at very short notice due to fog. NotNiceJustDim decided to post a photo of the Amex shrouded in fog at a time when many fans of both clubs would have already set off for the rearranged game. Bloke, as you say, is an arse.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
    • #37
      Super Moderator Hiney's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Hedge End, Southampton
      Posts
      19,243


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Falmerfourtickets View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It’s not just his. I linked stuff by Brett Mendoza and others like him as well.

      I’m off now anyway ‘Falmerfourtickets is outta here’ ;)
      Quote Originally Posted by Falmerfourtickets View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/...hat-man-mills/

      Well it’s looks like this ‘Timmy’s’ 2012 article has provided quotes for various other articles over the years

      But is that a reason not to like him? I almost flattered you think he is me.

      Sadly we are not the same gender.
      **** off Timmy
      The definitive archive of Albion programmes

    • #38
      Muslamic Infidel
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Posts
      5,829


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Goldstone1976 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      That too.

      And an incident involving a cyclist.

      Neither of these are what gets me going though. It's that when he decided to leave NSC, which co-incidentally was right about the time he decided he was running for public office and was concerned about what his potential constituents might see if they looked on NSC, he thought it appropriate to report NSC to the ICO (and threaten to again).

      The ICO has the power, in extremis, to close websites down.

      He's an utter bellend, who was prepared to see a website potentially closed down that he himself had posted on for years and years, as well as cause totally unnecessary grief for the owner of the site, who was trying to do what he was being asked to do.

      Total cock.

      Oh..and...

      Piss off, Timmy.
      Lets not forget the general crowing about how well off he was due to his "big city" job at a time a lot of people were being made redundant and/or going through a generally rough time financially.
      Artist formerly known as joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo
    • #39
      #14/15 - 18/19 Goldstone1976's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      East Anglia
      Posts
      11,038


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Lets not forget the general crowing about how well off he was due to his "big city" job at a time a lot of people were being made redundant and/or going through a generally rough time financially.
      Quite so. So many examples of CJTCery, it's hard to choose a winner.
      2A. K2-18b
    • #40

      0 Not allowed!
      It doesn't need everyone to needlessly pile in though, does it? You can understand why people who don't know the history question the responses. It's not very pleasant and undermines the genuine sense of community there is on this forum in the main. We get it, the man isn't popular and he knows why.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •