Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Power cut - no electricity in whole countries!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A power cut has taken down the entire electrical grid (no trains, no hospitals, no airports except if they have local generators) in Argentina and Uruguay. Also affecting parts of Brazil and Paraguay.

Entire countries going offline due to one problem. I think they might want to have another look at their infrastructure resilience and increase system redundancy! Blimey Charlie.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-48652686

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A power cut has taken down the entire electrical grid (no trains, no hospitals, no airports except if they have local generators) in Argentina and Uruguay. Also affecting parts of Brazil and Paraguay.

Entire countries going offline due to one problem. I think they might want to have another look at their infrastructure resilience and increase system redundancy! Blimey Charlie.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-48652686

Always you with the current affairs :thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Tonight's performance of Evita will be replaced by Vita.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bet the Greens are creaming themselves.

I am sure come October the 31st we will be in a much worse place than South America, well according to some!

D

Deleted member 2719

Include me in that!

Location I N.

Every cloud has a silver lining, the lorries will be at a standstill past your door as you will be out of work you can start up a greasy spoon and sell to those truckers who will be sat for days on end.
Back to some good old community spirit and imagination, the world will be your oyster.....well Cowfold.

Location OUT

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Meanwhile the Argus is reporting a burst water pipe is ‘flooding’ the a259 in Worthing :moo:

628192AB-11B7-4AEE-BC14-76AF42D5DF7F.jpeg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Meanwhile the Argus is reporting a burst water pipe is ‘flooding’ the a259 in Worthing :moo:

View attachment 111584

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

That's Horrific .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ahhh .... a reminder of my childhood and sitting round a camping stove eating Mum's very poor corned beef hash to candlelight. I miss power cuts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here