Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Random Brighton History Question

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Having a chat yesterday and all of used to shop there but not one of us could remember the name of the shop

Opposite the clock tower, next door to Boots at the bottom of the steps. Men’s clothing shop . Can anyone remember the name please

I came up with Stunning Rags and Taste but I think they were similar shops in town at the same time period.

Thanks in advance

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
What time period are we talking about ?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Having a chat yesterday and all of used to shop there but not one of us could remember the name of the shop

Opposite the clock tower, next door to Boots at the bottom of the steps. Men’s clothing shop . Can anyone remember the name please

I came up with Stunning Rags and Taste but I think they were similar shops in town at the same time period.

Thanks in advance

Stunning Rags was along Western Road.

I do remember this shop and actually remember buying an Adidas t shirt in there, but can't help with the name.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Thanks in advance

High and Mighty?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Taste was down the steps in Churchill Square

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here