Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jay Molumby

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is Baluta with either of the squads at their camps yet ?
He only finished the Euro U21s on June 27th - the albion would have given him time off, so I doubt we'll see him for another week or 2.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
And now we're really starting to see the value of the investment in the academy and developing our younger players. We've now got 3 players out on loan at Championship clubs who have all come through our academy. I'm sure there will be one or two more going out as well - good luck to them all, it'll be excellent to see one or two of them really get themselves into the first team picture for us (without us needing to be relegated for them to get a chance here).

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Loads of players have had injuries early in their careers then come back to have been successful

You get the feeling he will become a sick note despite having huge potential. Such a shame

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Agree. The model should be, a season in the Championship then back to us for 6 months or a year, to see if they've got what it takes to break through. If not, take a few million for them to offset the academy running costs

And now we're really starting to see the value of the investment in the academy and developing our younger players. We've now got 3 players out on loan at Championship clubs who have all come through our academy. I'm sure there will be one or two more going out as well - good luck to them all, it'll be excellent to see one or two of them really get themselves into the first team picture for us (without us needing to be relegated for them to get a chance here).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here