Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Booze!

Booze!

0 Not allowed!
    Up until this week I didnt know there was a booze culture within the club. I'm not stupid enough to think players dont drink when they have down time or after a match etc etc, but what does baffle me slightly is that with the way our season was deteriorating, people who are paid a significant salary within the club could not see what was happening in front of their very eyes. We are supposed to be a professional club that prides ourselves on high standards, seems like theres more to worry about than just leaks.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Conelli98 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Up until this week I didnt know there was a booze culture within the club. I'm not stupid enough to think players dont drink when they have down time or after a match etc etc, but what does baffle me slightly is that with the way our season was deteriorating, people who are paid a significant salary within the club could not see what was happening in front of their very eyes. We are supposed to be a professional club that prides ourselves on high standards, seems like theres more to worry about than just leaks.
      So how did you find out about this booze culture, a month after the season has finished?

Not saying your source is wrong but why did it only surface when we hit a bad patch? Or did the players turn to drink Because the team was losing?
      never forget what Stanley, Archer and Bellotti did

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by timbha View Post
      So how did you find out about this booze culture, a month after the season has finished?

Not saying your source is wrong but why did it only surface when we hit a bad patch? Or did the players turn to drink Because the team was losing?
      The only answer I can give you to your questions is, I dont know either way if what I've been told is true or not...if it's not we dont have anything to worry about and if it is then the club should fix the problem.
      With what came to light this week regarding the other problem just makes you wonder whether the ship is as tight as it should be.
      Bitterne,Southampton. In the land of wrong stripes and boo-boys!

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Conelli98 View Post
      Just a hedgehog on the motorway of life.

2 Not allowed!
      Many people have said I’ve heard this heard that but seem reluctant to say what they heard and who it involves. If I’d seen Connor Goldson out on the lash four nights a week I’d say so. What’s the big secret? Unless is all bollocks of course.
      You make me

3 Not allowed!
      Do we have any real evidence of a great booze-up?

As they sometimes say, this thread is worthless without...

Name:  2mf0il1.png
Views: 1073
Size:  282.6 KB
      Sent from my Omsung A5 Phine.
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
      Many people have said I’ve heard this heard that but seem reluctant to say what they heard and who it involves. If I’d seen Connor Goldson out on the lash four nights a week I’d say so. What’s the big secret? Unless is all bollocks of course.
      Really? I’ve seen it mentioned numerous times on here, and I’ve seen players in town myself. The four names that crop up regularly are Stephens, Dunk, Duffy and Knockaert. A friend of a friend lives next to Knockaert and he regularly has late night parties apparently
      First REMF goalscorer - EVER

0 Not allowed!
      Surely the players are subject to all kinds of medical tests. If they're overdoing it, it'd be hard to hide it.
      Just Shut Up and Paddle Saladpack Seagull's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy Tim View Post
      Really? I’ve seen it mentioned numerous times on here, and I’ve seen players in town myself. The four names that crop up regularly are Stephens, Dunk, Duffy and Knockaert. A friend of a friend lives next to Knockaert and he regularly has late night parties apparently
      Frank Worthington would wonder what all the fuss is about!
      Members

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy Tim View Post
      So this friend of a friend is responsible for keeping Knocky up at night
      never forget what Stanley, Archer and Bellotti did