[Politics] Corbyn backing the other side..........again

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Nothing like a Tory to be a hypocrite especially when they want to be PM

[tweet]1139858887799001088[/tweet]

The Squawkbox, owned and run by a Labour Party constituency chair. More leftie propaganda.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Corbyn's tweet:
Britain should act to ease tensions in the Gulf, not fuel a military escalation that began with US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear agreement. Without credible evidence about the tanker attacks, the government’s rhetoric will only increase the threat of war.

What is wrong with what he says? Do you disagree with easing tensions? Do you want military action based on a US video? Why do you have a hate of credible evidence?

So if Iran was behind the attacks, then surely being identified and called out on it shows that they can't continue to act in that manner and repeat their actions again and again. - Is that escalating it towards a war, or trying to prevent future attacks? I'd say it's more that latter than the former

By denying the evidence and refusing to say that there is evidence that a particular group or nation is likely to be responsible for these attacks, doesn't that just excuse the behaviour and allow them to carry on unchallenged? In this case attacking foreign vessels who are doing nothing more that just peacefully transporting oil

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So if Iran was behind the attacks, then surely being identified and called out on it shows that they can't continue to act in that manner and repeat their actions again and again. - Is that escalating it towards a war, or trying to prevent future attacks? I'd say it's more that latter than the former

By denying the evidence and refusing to say that there is evidence that a particular group or nation is likely to be responsible for these attacks, doesn't that just excuse the behaviour and allow them to carry on unchallenged? In this case attacking foreign vessels who are doing nothing more that just peacefully transporting oil

Maybe Jeremy could go get a piece of paper from the Iranians, like Chamberlain did perhaps?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
The bloke is a traitor and ten times worse than Blair,and that's saying something.
He won't get the top job all the time his arse points downwards

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
IRA, Hamas, PLO, Saddam, Ghadaffi, etc etc, and even now when he is as close to power as he has ever been, this......

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48645280

I think it's he not as Gun Ho as all the resent Priministers have appeared to have been in following the USA lead, this current terrorist activity could be any number of organisations or states let's not rush in again we only need to think back to the weapons of mass distruction I wonder how that search is getting on!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
This is Iraq WMD all over again. The global economy is on the precipice of melt down so what better than a good old world war to distract everybody and put a load of cash in the pockets of the super rich arms industry owners and Rothschilds etc. This one will get very messy if it progresses. China and Russia will be certain to back Iran, USA and its poodle the UK along with Europe determined to go to war. Trump has been itching at Iran since he came to power. I'm frankly astonished anyone would fall for it.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Maybe Jeremy could go get a piece of paper from the Iranians, like Chamberlain did perhaps?

More likely he would have defended the German invasions of Czechoslovakia and Austria, saying that they were entitled to do so because they had been wronged by the way they were treated by the victors of following WW1 and the unjust conditions of surrender placed upon them

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing will ever be 100% certain, unless you witnessed it. But Jeremy knows better, yet again.

How does he know better ? He hasn't made claims either way.

It is Trump who has made the claims over clearly, as yet, conflicting evidence.

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
IRA, Hamas, PLO, Saddam, Ghadaffi, etc etc, and even now when he is as close to power as he has ever been, this......

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48645280

I would suppose history demonstrates that Western intervention in the Middle East has been successful thus far?! :glare:, please go back to reading the daily mail and believing everything the mainstream media feeds you before you start commenting on foreign policy...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He would not condemn Russia over Salisbury. He actively supported Sinn Fein.

Credible in the Gulf equals Iranian threats, video of Iranian vessels alongside the tankers, and UK not US security services blaming Iran.

But Jeremy says different.

You really are a complete idiot.

It not often I feel sorry for Australians, but you have managed it.
You are a complete arse and this country is far better off for not having you stinking the place out.
It's no longer any of your business anyway so do one you total arsewipe.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
This is Iraq WMD all over again. The global economy is on the precipice of melt down so what better than a good old world war to distract everybody and put a load of cash in the pockets of the super rich arms industry owners and Rothschilds etc. This one will get very messy if it progresses. China and Russia will be certain to back Iran, USA and its poodle the UK along with Europe determined to go to war. Trump has been itching at Iran since he came to power. I'm frankly astonished anyone would fall for it.

Not so sure Europe would back this one TBH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here