Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where is he?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
The new more or less unknown manager given a Premiership chance, goes on a nice relaxing holiday and then goes mute. Say something to allay our fears that we are ****ed this season!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The new more or less unknown manager given a Premiership chance, goes on a nice relaxing holiday and then goes mute. Say something to allay our fears that we are ****ed this season!
You've been on the pop haven't you?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

**** me. You absolute moron.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

He's enjoying a nice break. As should you. Weather should be pleasant soon.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He’s probably reading this thread now thinking

‘Bollocks, I forgot to put up something on Instagram/snapchat/facebook/twitter about how HARD I’m working in my new job. All the snowflakes will be SO upset that I haven’t actually PROVED that I’ve done an OUNCE of work yet’

....or he’s on holiday, like virtually his whole squad, most of the club staff, nearly every player, manager and agent in Europe.........etc.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry work to hard for a holiday and if I secured a dream job I wouldn't go AWOL for 3+weeks. Anyway only an opinion, don't want to get called out by the internet tough guys.

He's been working for 11 months without a break. Probably not seeing much of his family. He's had to move for the job too. Hope he's enjoying himself.

Tough crowd to return to.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Okay that's fine...each to their own. Just think with everyone unsure about his appointment a rallying call, an outline of his plans would have been good rather than weeks of silence holiday or not.

Now is literally the only time he can take a proper break until the end of next season. I’d rather he did that and started rested and refreshed rather than going 2 years without a holiday.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think the point is that a lot of NSC folk don't take a break from here so....

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Wow that not very nice is it...do you always insult people via the internet or do you do it to their face as well?

Usually just over the internet.

Perhaps it was a bit harsh. I apologise.

But seriously, it’s the 14th June. What exactly are you expecting?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Sorry work to hard for a holiday and if I secured a dream job I wouldn't go AWOL for 3+weeks. Anyway only an opinion, don't want to get called out by the internet tough guys.

You are are that you aren’t his boss, yes? I doubt he’s AWOL somehow.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here