edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Bottle of Ridgeview Bloomsbury NV.

Going down rather well, I must say.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I get the same feeling when in Belgium, the bexiteers will tell you its because of the £350m ( now proved to be a falsehood) a week we give Europe, remainers will say its because we are stronger together.

Honestly, forget the cash, the £350m bullshite, they all want us to stay, it is just logical, to bond with your nearest neighbours, there is no logic to deliberately creating splits when there is no real need for splits to exist...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Decent bottle of red on the go

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve had every beer of this menu tonight - landbier Hell apart - and still had coffee and gelato on the way home. The Jamba hoppy triple was brilliant and 6€ a pop but came in 16 oz glasses. And had a couple of them, The unpronounceable east European stole the show ( Degba brewery ?)though as a really hoppy APA.

Italian craft bars are shit hot now if you can hunt them out.

Happy Fridat...

Attachments

• 87DD9AD7-1F85-4113-8A8E-550E622CA37C.jpeg
    87DD9AD7-1F85-4113-8A8E-550E622CA37C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’ve had every beer of this menu tonight - landbier Hell apart - and still had coffee and gelato on the way home. The Jamba hoppy triple was brilliant and 6€ a pop but came in 16 oz glasses. And had a couple of them, The unpronounceable east European stole the show ( Degba brewery ?)though as a really hoppy APA.

Italian craft bars are shit hot now if you can hunt them out.

Happy Fridat...

Looks like you have passed out ? Happy Fridat !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here