Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] O/T Fitted wardrobe advice

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009
I have an alcove in the bedroom that currently has three ricketty double wardrobes in it. So I was thinking of replacing them and wondered if anyone has had fitted wardrobes recently and had any recommendations and idea of the price.

Would ideally like sliding mirror doors.

I appreciate any decent company would want to do a site visit but was just wondering whether the cost would be prohibative.

Thanks as always :)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Gap solutions by Asda in Hollingbury did a good job on fitted wardrobes for us, had them around 3 years now. Local company and friends of the Albion
Would recommend.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Definition of prohibitive?

A good question. We had a new wardrobe designed and fityted by Sharps back at the turn of the year, with hanging rails, shelves, and a shoe rack too, with folding wood effect doors in a maple finish, with some fancy uplighting running along the top to finish it off too.

The cost, including two small bedside tables, came to just shy of 4,000. Does the OP consider that as excessive?

Either way, from the design to the installation, we are delighted with them.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
A good question. We had a new wardrobe designed and fityted by Sharps back at the turn of the year, with hanging rails, shelves, and a shoe rack too, with folding wood effect doors in a maple finish, with some fancy uplighting running along the top to finish it off too.

The cost, including two small bedside tables, came to just shy of 4,000. Does the OP consider that as excessive?

Either way, from the design to the installation, we are delighted with them.

That depends on the size of the space. £4,000 is a lot for a wardrobe big enough for a few shirts and some shoes but if it's the size of your bedroom which was some odd shapes then could be worth the money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here