Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching and enjoying the Women’s World Cup?

Are you watching the Women’s World Cup?

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There are several proper football fans at work, you know the kind that actually go to some matches, but none of them is the slightest bit interested in women's football.

Edit, I mean several women who are proper fans!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Italy v Jamaica, good VAR decision there. Italy awarded a pen, the keeper dives to her left and saves it, but VAR orders a retake as she was not on her line when the ball was struck. The ref awarded a corner, but then ordered the retake under instruction from VAR.

Poor refereeing though, she should've seen that herself in the first place.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The fourth and fifth Italian goals were excellent - particularly the fifth, fantastic pass for a superbly-timed run,

Nice appetiser for the England game

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As others have mentioned there are flashes of individual skill and ability tempered with some embarrassing pulling back from tackles and hand flapping when in one on ones.

The keepers are improving but clearly can’t come anywhere near even Sunday league mens football.

The USA winning 13 zip turned me off this tournament as worthwhile watching. Sorry women’s football it’s a no from me.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Haven't watched any of it yet but just settling down to watch England v Argentina. Just kicked off

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Haven't watched any of it yet but just settling down to watch England v Argentina. Just kicked off

Snap. I’m bored already..

Commentators seem bored also talking about non match things. 4.minutes gone and I’m on NSC

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Hope not saying it next season but VAR has spoilt a few games. Am sure they will have to change some rules to end this farce. Lets please get back to referee making a judgement on fouls and handballs and as for saying a forward in offside position on penalty spot is not interfering with play

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Snap. I’m bored already..

Commentators seem bored also talking about non match things. 4.minutes gone and I’m on NSC

I agree

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just looked up to see an England free kick sail over the bar, with Jonathon Pearce claiming it dipped too late. It was gravity!!

Now talking about champions league final !!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just looked up to see an England free kick sail over the bar, with Jonathon Pearce claiming it dipped too late. It was gravity!!

Now talking about champions league final !!

Ha ha my wife and I had the same conversation. What goes up.................blah

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Been watching as much as I can and really enjoying it, I just enjoy watching a game be it men's womens or kids football

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The ref is making up her own rules. Arggie kicks ball out due to an injury. Arggie gets the throw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here