Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching and enjoying the Women’s World Cup?

Are you watching the Women’s World Cup?

• Total voters

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is Gabby wearing a bath robe nicked from the hotel?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Only watching the England games at the moment. We’re bossing this one v the Argies but quality and decision making in the final third seems to be the consistent problem for our girls in the games i’ve seen (including the friendly at the Amex).

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Enjoying it. The only thing I don't enjoy is the tedious comments about standard.

If folk don't think it's worth the watch then stop banging on and find something else.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I think it is great. Not sure about some of the commentators but the football is good to watch. You cannot compare it to the men's game but it is good vieong and there are some skillful players. A big thumbs up for me.

TNBA

TTF

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's like all football, it depends on the game. Some games have been pretty awful, but so were plenty of ours last season. Some, like Australia vs Brazil, have been superb entertainment.

Watching my first game this evening

This is my first watch too, so didn't see the Australia vs. Brazil game. England are moving the ball well and creating chances but to be fair the Argentina side look like they have never actually played football before. A bit more composure and England would be home and hosed by now.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Option No

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Enjoying it. The only thing I don't enjoy is the tedious comments about standard.

If folk don't think it's worth the watch then stop banging on and find something else.

I think you may be on the wrong thread. This one is entitled "Are you watching and enjoying the Women's World Cup?"

So all comments about the standard, quality, enjoyment etc are legitimate on this thread. If you find it tedious go and post on the Official Match Day Thread instead?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Similar to the warm-up game against New Zealand at the Amex, there's not been enough quality from England so far.

Jodie Taylor shouldn't have started as she's completely out of form. England are carrying her at the moment.

Let's hope for a better 2nd half than the 1st as there's been nothing to make the likes of USA and France go into extra training just yet.

Away from the incessant BBC hype, comedy own goals and VAR madness, the tournament's been ok so far.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
About time “crouchy” (Scott) scored with a header

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Really enjoying this. Thank god we got the break through / what a goal!!
Just a bit concerned about letting it slip / we need a second goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Our corners are hilarious. Absolutely embarrassing but great for self-deprecation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here