Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching and enjoying the Women’s World Cup?

Are you watching the Women’s World Cup?

• Total voters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
With apologies to [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] for the aftertiming, but really REALLY looking forward to making yet more money on this fine season of England bottlers. Think Konta at tennis. Think England at cricket. Think England v Norway tonight at wimmens football. Norway @ 14/5 on bet365 is buying money. Go LARGE! :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
With apologies to [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] for the aftertiming, but really REALLY looking forward to making yet more money on this fine season of England bottlers. Think Konta at tennis. Think England at cricket. Think Norway tonight at wimmens football @ 14/5 on bet365. Go LARGE! :clap:

I went large on Scotland not progressing and got terrible odds. It was a foregone conclusion as always.

I do appreciate that your high spot in all football tournaments is waiting for England to fail. It must be tough and depressing being the whipping boys/girls on the very rare occasions Scotland qualify for anything. Pleased that Engerlund give you an interest in football tournaments :thumbsup:

:smile:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I went large on Scotland not progressing and got terrible odds. It was a foregone conclusion as always.

I do appreciate that your high spot in all football tournaments is waiting for England to fail. It must be tough and depressing being the whipping boys/girls on the very rare occasions Scotland qualify for anything

Said it before, say it again. There Are No Easy Games At This Level Of Competition :down:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

I do appreciate that your high spot in all football tournaments is waiting for England to fail. It must be tough and depressing being the whipping boys/girls on the very rare occasions Scotland qualify for anything. Pleased that Engerlund give you an interest in football tournaments :thumbsup:

And lest we forget...

It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in Icy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fvcking difference

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
First-goal-penalty is is 11/1 on bet365 which seems generous what with all the recent VAR-sing around lately. :wink:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As soon as I saw the headline on the BBC: "WE'VE NEVER HAD MORE BELIEF - England target 3rd successive semi-final" it just feels like all the pieces are moving into place for tonight's scheduled disappointment. Injury worries to key players, a bug in the camp, its bloody HOT out there...yup. We all know whats coming. Get ready for the Heartbreak headlines.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As soon as I saw the headline on the BBC: "WE'VE NEVER HAD MORE BELIEF - England target 3rd successive semi-final" it just feels like all the pieces are moving into place for tonight's scheduled disappointment. Injury worries to key players, a bug in the camp, its bloody HOT out there...yup. We all know whats coming. Get ready for the Heartbreak headlines.

“Ending in Glorious Failure” should be the England football mantra

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As the team ranked #3 in the world behind USA and Germany, it would be an under-performance if England didn't make it to the last 4.

Definitely goals in the team in the shape of Ellen White, but plenty of cause for concern at centre-back, especially if Houghton isn't fit to start.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Glad that Houghton is fit to start, but don't know why hes persisting with Duggan and to a lesser extent Kirby as I don't think they've shown much this tourament.

Still Come on England!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

If they could concentrate for 90 minutes this time rather than standing around gossiping we are in with a chance.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fully expecting this game to be ruined one way or another by one or more outlandish VAR interventions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here