Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Are you watching and enjoying the Women’s World Cup?

Are you watching the Women’s World Cup?

• Total voters

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Anyone confused about that penalty shout (like JP on comms... surprising) that is not handball under the new rule as it was played off another part of the body. That is the guidance refs have been given. If the ball hits chest and then arm for example unless it is clearly deliberate movement of arm to ball it is not handball.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Anyone confused about that penalty shout (like JP on comms... surprising) that is not handball under the new rule as it was played off another part of the body. That is the guidance refs have been given. If the ball hits chest and then arm for example unless it is clearly deliberate movement of arm to ball it is not handball.

Interesting, I didn't know that. A little bit of common sense in an otherwise farcical new rule. Thanks.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
According to JP, Phil Neville is "a superb man manager."

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Ellen White is such a great poacher :)

Norway look shaky when we attack with pace so we should stop passing it back (please!) and go for the third and then I think we're through!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
really REALLY looking forward to making yet more money on this fine season of England bottlers. Norway @ 14/5 on bet365 is buying money. Go LARGE! :clap:

:jester::wozza::dunce:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ellen White is such a great poacher :)

Norway look shaky when we attack with pace so we should stop passing it back (please!) and go for the third and then I think we're through!

I agree and have come close a couple of times.
Nikita Parris is a great player imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here