Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patreon
Jun 20, 2021
I'm certainly not saying get rid, the point I was making is something's not right with him currently. He doesn't look happy. However those around him look hungry for success and proving their worth. On his day he's a game changer but also there's currently others doing just that in his favoured roles and consistently. It can all change very quickly as we know.

He has always been very candid about his future when interviewed.
No, and I suspect being dropped for Everton will either reinforce that or make him fight for his place.
But again as others have said he often has periods of inconsistent performances, usually coinciding with our mid season slumps of the past few seasons. However I do this year it will be different, especially as we have more attacking options now.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Re Trossard. I agree with all those saying, he's a terrific player for us. Our best player from our pre World Cup matches.

But I look at yesterday's line up and result and think that he is going to have to perform or he's going to be edged out. With the emergence of Ferguson, Sarmiento and Mitoma, and the return of Welbeck at some point, competition for those places will be fierce and Leo won't keep his place with lukewarm performances. This also assumes RDZ doesn't bring in someone in attacking positions.
Fully agree. We are now in a position not to pick players purely based on reputation . Another example will be Webster - Colwill certainly deserves to keep his place based on the last three games

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Fully agree. We are now in a position not to pick players purely based on reputation . Another example will be Webster - Colwill certainly deserves to keep his place based on the last three games
I may be a minority, but re Colwill don’t think so at all. Defensively, very poor versus Arsenal, and is too ponderous on the ball. I look forward to Webster returning and Dunk reverting to the left side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here