Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Indulge me a moment

So assuming a 4-2-3-1 (a big assumption) we could go for a "blue arrows" strike force of pure pace along the lines of

Knocky Trossard Solly
Andone

Or perhaps he appears in the inside left channel in a more measured approach

Knocky Gross Trossard
Murray

There's plenty of other players I've left out of this. Options, options

Poor old Glen! Think he will need a hidden oxygen tank..

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
No need for a hand. I was simply quoting a FACT!
How can you 'quote a fact' when it was simply your opinion?

I hate when it's getting close to school holidays.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Indulge me a moment

So assuming a 4-2-3-1 (a big assumption) we could go for a "blue arrows" strike force of pure pace along the lines of

Knocky Trossard Solly
Andone

Or perhaps he appears in the inside left channel in a more measured approach

Knocky Gross Trossard
Murray

There's plenty of other players I've left out of this. Options, options

Currently over stocked with centre halves and wide players - we're going 3-5-2 with TrossPot at no.10

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Even mod’s admitted missing a game or two of the CH dross this year, by choice.

Who can blame them or anyone else, 4 hours or more out of family time, to seeing that losing shite?

For me it's a hell of a lot more than 4 hours. Leave home at 10 for a 3pm kick off. Obviously a couple of beers pre match. Even going straight home with no pub time I get home around 8:30.

But True Fans etc...

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Exactly, it’s all about winning and staying in the league. I want us to stay there for as long as possible, couldn’t give a shit if we look good doing it.

But under CH in the second half of last season we played shit football NOT winning. If it’s all about winning then I can’t think of a better reason to get rid of the manager, or for your fair weather fan to stop going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Even mod’s admitted missing a game or two of the CH dross this year, by choice.

Who can blame them or anyone else, 4 hours or more out of family time, to seeing that losing shite?

It’s called supporting the team! Thick and thin guys, thick and thin...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
CH decided there was no one else which is why, unbelievably, Murray played a part in every Premier League game, last season.
For a player who stunk the place out for all of 2019, being humiliated by Millwall in the process, that's quite some doing.

Were it not for some comedy defending and the sweetest of sweetly stuck shots v palace this entire place would be in dismay upon is selection.

As it is we have to be constantly told what he's done for the Albion, with very little acceptance of what he's currently doing and even more importantly what he's capable of doing in the future.

Getting away from the relentless personal criticism of Muzza, the reality was that Andone, Locadia and Muzza fed on absolute scraps. CH’s Premier League midfield and fullbacks failed to created chances last season.

Here are the cold, hard facts of big chances created:

(Bmuff’s chances created stat’s are remarkable. Show’s what Potter might aspire to).

E2E1FBED-8ECC-47D5-A666-8E578C6E8822.png

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Interesting that he says he's been following us for a few months, I wonder why that is? Agent may have told him we were interested back then, if so then that was before Potter's time.

Keep up at the back

Dan Ashworth scouted him - all Potter has to do now is pick him

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
We need a new right back
As the name can’t be fitted into the below format.
Montoyarey just doesn’t scan at all

Steeley
Xxxx
Bongy
Dunky
Duffy

Izzy
Solly
Knocky
Trossey

Grossy
Murray

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I went to all those home losses, but fully emphasise with any supporter who gave some of the matches a miss. Besides, it’s their lives.

I went to every home game except Bournemouth. However I missed that one when I could have gone, preferring to meet up with running friends before the next day’s marathon. Can’t say I regret that decision for a second. And I had absolutely no interest in away games whereas we’d done a few aways in all the previous seasons.

Going away is always about a day out with your mates if you’re going in a group and having a few beers but these days I’d take my son and neither of us was interested in watching 90 mins of us sticking 10 men behind the ball.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I went to every home game except Bournemouth. However I missed that one when I could have gone, preferring to meet up with running friends before the next day’s marathon. Can’t say I regret that decision for a second. And I had absolutely no interest in away games whereas we’d done a few aways in all the previous seasons.

Going away is always about a day out with your mates if you’re going in a group and having a few beers but these days I’d take my son and neither of us was interested in watching 90 mins of us sticking 10 men behind the ball.

Respect to all those punters who travelled to the bulk of the 38 away matches over the last two seasons, some of them are regular NSC posters. There was the occasional highlight such as West Ham 2017/18 and Palace 2018/19, but boy they witnessed some submissive shite.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Can I remind you of this, now we have Mr Potter in charge next season :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here