And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Leo trossard !

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Exciting signing in my opinion.
He's not an out and out winger though.
If you watch all the footage out there... he was more than likely bought for the number 10 role

It'll be both.

He's almost certainly our number 10 signing, but while Izquierdo is out he'll also be likely to feature more on the left wing.

Clever move by the recruitment team to bring in a player for 2 positions for 1 ( large ) fee.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
It’s hilarious people think we shouldn’t sign players from a specific league because they think a few examples playing at Brighton means their generalisation is correct.

As far as I’m aware, Alexis Sanchez is still contracted at United and Oxlade Chamberlain is pretty happy at Liverpool. So two potential targets ruled out..

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Mahna mahna
Leandro Trossard
Mahna mahna
Leonardo Trossard........

Or

He's Belgique, he's unique
Leandro Trossard.......

Last edited:

el punal

Happy to have this one get over the line.

Leandro has to take the premier league by storm and not need lots of time to bed in. Need him to be aggressive, and ruthless.

Good post. Much as I liked and admired Chris Hughton I found it so frustrating that when we brought in any “star” players they had to be bedded in to get used to our system. It would be months before we actually saw them play, and even then it would some cup tie or a cameo substitute performance with 10 minutes left in the game.

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Good post. Much as I liked and admired Chris Hughton I found it so frustrating that when we brought in any “star” players they had to be bedded in to get used to our system. It would be months before we actually saw them play, and even then it would some cup tie or a cameo substitute performance with 10 minutes left in the game.

I do agree although Fulham is a good example of what can happen if you go too far the other way...

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

that we were losing

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Is the last letter in words pronounced in Belgium? So will it be said 'Trossar' or 'Trossard'?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

They say the Premier is the toughest league in the world so some players will take longer to bed in.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Interesting that Naylor in Argus has him down as the winger option to challenge the other wingers (obviously) no mention of no 10 role at all...(seems like Trossard is the option to cover/replace jose...)
I assume we would still be in market for new No10 as well based on that!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Can you see our man Leandro etc

Try this on the chorus

There's a hero in the team all right
He's shining bright, Leandro
He is playing there for you and me
For victory, Leandro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here