Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Brilliant stuff.

Timing is all wrong. Yep, the logical thing to do is to wait until the morning, when the timing will be perfect.

Hmmm.

Let's look at a few of the possible reasons:

Failed medical, with a second required.
Late bid from a rival.
Club photographer has maxed out his memory card.
New wife, she no like Brighton.
Somebody important in the process had to go home.
Percy Tau is part of the deal, and this needs to be sorted.

Or...

It's a question of 'timing.'

If he was Swiss I could maybe buy it, but this seems cuckoo to me and you don't need to be Poirot to work that one out.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Seems strange, to delay until the morning, but iv'e no reason to doubt Naylor, pretty sure we've announced signings later than this before.

It’s normal. I’ve seen the top 6 clubs do this, to prepare fully for the formal unveiling at a time good for the media attendees the next day.

Leaving fans unnecessarily on tenterhooks for an extra night.

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Blimey! Any update, I can't stop looking for updates, not sure why it's taking so long[emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]
62f1bba6a3354a013956c757613c6daf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
More like his new wife finds Brighton a bit tackier and run down than she was expecting. First marital argument.

Nah,
he just wants an early night.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It’s normal. I’ve seen the top 6 clubs do this, to prepare fully for the formal unveiling at a time good for the media attendees the next day.

Leaving fans unnecessarily on tenterhooks for an extra night.

Is anyone on tenterhooks really? Honestly?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Brilliant stuff.

Timing is all wrong. Yep, the logical thing to do is to wait until the morning, when the timing will be perfect.

Hmmm.

Late bid from a rival.

Or...

If he was Swiss I could maybe buy it, but this seems cuckoo to me and you don't need to be Poirot to work that one out.

I’m really enjoying the joint meltdown from you and TSB.

Genuinely think both of you want us to go down at this point. It’s pathetic.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Has this **** signed yet.

I bet he’s as good as ****ing Leon Best!

Sh1t or get off the pot lad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Brilliant stuff.

Hmmm.

Late bid from a rival.

Or...

Or maybe folk are just over thinking things.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’m really enjoying the joint meltdown from you and TSB.

Genuinely think both of you want us to go down at this point. It’s pathetic.

I don't want us to go down, not sure from where you got that from - especially from that post?!?

I do, however, think we'll struggle to stay up - but for different reasons than under CH.

This signing is a positive one, IF it goes through... yet I fear central midfield is our real weakness, and this is yet to be dealt with imho.

I will say, I'm entitled to my opinion - as are you, but calling me pathetic is pretty ermmmm flimsy to be honest.

Hey ho.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am hoping that this is a great signing, I am a Brighton fan.
I am also hoping that our recent signings have now settled in after a season and that GP will find a way to get the best out of them with a different style of football.
But due to the fact that those signings didn't really shine last season I am worried that it is more of the same, don't get me wrong I thought our new players, at times, showed great potential, but it's a very tough league.
We would need to sign Eden Hazard for me to get really excited.
I know the best players cost money we don't have but our signings are usually pretty much unknown with no PL experience, so the jury is usually out until they prove me wrong.
We need some PL experience to come in to our squad, or does the fact that after 2 seasons we have that PL experience now and our current players could do a job.
At the moment its all up in the air, even the manager has no PL experience.
Another exciting/worrying/successful or relegation threatening season coming up.
Which is nice.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I am hoping that this is a great signing, I am a Brighton fan.
I am also hoping that our recent signings have now settled in after a season and that GP will find a way to get the best out of them with a different style of football.
But due to the fact that those signings didn't really shine last season I am worried that it is more of the same, don't get me wrong I thought our new players, at times, showed great potential, but it's a very tough league.
We would need to sign Eden Hazard for me to get really excited.
I know the best players cost money we don't have but our signings are usually pretty much unknown with no PL experience, so the jury is usually out until they prove me wrong.
We need some PL experience to come in to our squad, or does the fact that after 2 seasons we have that PL experience now and our current players could do a job.
At the moment its all up in the air, even the manager has no PL experience.
Another exciting/worrying/successful or relegation threatening season coming up.
Which is nice.

Is this a poem?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here