Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Tau maybe. Reckon the Mac Allister ship has sailed, in one way or another

Tau proved the best player in the division below, so may well be of interest to Genk.

WRT Mac Allister, he has said his goodbyes to Argentinos, Brighton appear to be keen on loaning him out for another year, so perhaps a move to a decent team in Europe would be of interest to all concerned, Boca are not the only option.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Tau proved the best player in the division below, so may well be of interest to Genk.

WRT Mac Allister, he has said his goodbyes to Argentinos, Brighton appear to be keen on loaning him out for another year, so perhaps a move to a decent team in Europe would be of interest to all concerned, Boca are not the only option.

True, but it sounds for all the stuff on Twitter like Mac Allister is pretty eager to play for Boca. I wouldn't imagine he'd have posted that goodbye message on his Instagram unless he was sure where he was going, and as of now we haven't reached an agreement for Trossard so he wouldn't be sure he was heading there. May happen, but I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up at Boca

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hey girl, move Leandro closer
'Cause you're Le Tross Ard
Hush hush, eye to eye
Tross Ard Ard
Hush hush, eye to eye
Tross Ard Ard
Hush hush, eye to eye
Tross Ard Ard
Hush hush

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Posh Spice is a slapper
She really is a tart
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Leandro Trossard

:thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I take highlight reels with a pinch of salt. His looks like Eden Hazard meets Daniel James meets Anthony Knockaert. Still, you can't dispute his intent and creativity. This one gets the thumbs up from me.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
We got Trossard,
Leandro Trossard,
I just don't think you understand,
He only cost x mil,
He's better than Ozil,
We got Leandro Trossard.

No doubt that will be our song for him.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
True, but it sounds for all the stuff on Twitter like Mac Allister is pretty eager to play for Boca. I wouldn't imagine he'd have posted that goodbye message on his Instagram unless he was sure where he was going, and as of now we haven't reached an agreement for Trossard so he wouldn't be sure he was heading there. May happen, but I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up at Boca

Yeah, i expect him to be at Boca too, only i've seen it mentioned that Brighton may want him playing in Europe.

If it's true that Boca want to have the option to buy, i think that may be a stumbling block tbh, he has loads of potential and we still have 4? Years on his contract. A year at a club like Genk, if he plays well, he could be worth the 20 million that Genk are asking for Trossard. Plus champions league experience will help with work permits etc.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
We got Trossard,
Leandro Trossard,
I just don't think you understand,
He only cost x mil,
He's better than Ozil,
We got Leandro Trossard.

No doubt that will be our song for him.

Nah it'll stick with tradition and be

Leandro
Leandro Trossard
Runs down the wing for me

:yawn:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah it'll stick with tradition and be

Leandro
Leandro Trossard
Runs down the wing for me

:yawn:

We’ve got Trossard, Leandro Trossard
He only cost 15 mill
He’s better than Ozil

Last edited:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Looks decent... Arsenal interest might make it a non starter.

My only worries are, spending £20m on a player from the Belgian league.. so are we going to have the whole “struggling to adapt” issues again. Also spending £20m on a winger when we need a RB, CB, CM and a striker.
Hazard cane from the Belgium league

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here