Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leandro Trossard SIGNS ON A FOUR-YEAR DEAL

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It wouldn't be a rumour thread without the season ticket line.

You are treading on Dwayne’s toes here though. He is the resident “I’ve got mate who is a season ticket at *insert rumoured player’s current club* who tells me he’s a bit shit” poster

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You are treading on Dwayne’s toes here though. He is the resident “I’ve got mate who is a season ticket at *insert rumoured player’s current club* who tells me he’s a bit shit” poster
Blimey the whooshes just keep coming!!!

I know that's why I do it, of course it's all flattery!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I will hear nothing said against dwayne. Since he was the first to successfully predict Potter, the man is obviously a massively underrated genius.

Either that or the monkey, keyboard, Shakespear thing :wink:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I don't spend my time trawling the internet for a mention of Brighton and a spurious link with Tom, Dick or Harry. Just a quick look at the gossip page on the BBC red button once in the morning. And to my surprise, they report we are in negotiations with the player!!! Unheard of for one of our enquiries to be mentioned on this page of the BBC.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably fancies himself as new captain of the booze brigade from the sounds of things

Whatever :wink: We need a proper captain imo. Dunk is a fabulous player but I haven’t seen anything that suggests he is a natural captain :shrug:

This guy captained his team to the top of the league, that sounds like a good starting point to me :thumbsup:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Whatever :wink: We need a proper captain imo. Dunk is a fabulous player but I haven’t seen anything that suggests he is a natural captain :shrug:

This guy captained his team to the top of the league, that sounds like a good starting point to me :thumbsup:

Yep. Get his teammate Samatta to come a long, sign Clarke and then sort out a CM and a RB, then it's happy days.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leandro Trossard

That's the worrying possibility :(

Exactly.

Ryan & Izquierdo have been godawful since they arrived from Belgium. If we want to finish in a European qualifying position in the Premier League, we should only be taking players from the top of Serie A, La Liga & the Bundesliga - or better still, EPL top six!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Exactly.

Ryan & Izquierdo have been godawful since they arrived from Belgium. If we want to finish in a European qualifying position in the Premier League, we should only be taking players from the top of Serie A, La Liga & the Bundesliga - or better still, EPL top six!

I know what you’re getting at but Ryan was poor (like most of them), when he returned from the Asian cup.

Injured or not, Izquierdo was poor in every game he played last season, and despite a good first year the jury is out for me.

Ryan looked better at the end, and hopefully will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Injured or not, Izquierdo was poor in every game he played last season, and despite a good first year the jury is out for me.

Can’t argue about his form last season so it’s good news that there’ll be a more than capable alternative to him soon (from the Belgium League!).

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This is more like it. A player I've never heard of from the mighty Belgian League, costing a record fee, and might come to Albion in preference to skippering his club in Europe next season. What's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here