Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maurizio Sarri: Chelsea agree deal for manager to join Juventus

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle for their manager Maurizio Sarri to join Serie A champions Juventus.

"An agreement was reached late on Thursday evening after talks between senior officials. A deal could be completed as early as Friday.

It is understood a compensation fee in excess of £5m has been agreed."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/48632052

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Good luck to him. He was treated appallingly by the media and a portion of Chelsea fans, I hope he does well there.

Agree, hope he can get back to enjoying football with a bit more pleasure and respect. Nobody’s perfect, but the hounding he got wasn’t right. Third place (behind two teams who really were outstanding last year) and a thumping Europa Cup title, yet most Chelsea fans and commentators spent the whole season agitating for him to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I’ve got a feeling one of the top 6 will end up outside the top 10 next season, would love it to be Chelsea. With Hazard and Sarri leaving and no new players coming in I think it’s on the cards.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Sarri leaving must have surprised absolutely no one.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Brilliant move for him and Juventus. He was always too good for Chelsea.

Chelsea fans getting what they want now. A manager with one year’s experience finishing 6th in the Championship with one of the best squads in the league.

At least I can go back to enjoying every Chelsea defeat now, was conflicting with the brilliant Sarri there.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’ve got a feeling one of the top 6 will end up outside the top 10 next season, would love it to be Chelsea. With Hazard and Sarri leaving and no new players coming in I think it’s on the cards.

I think that might happen too but I’d say outside top 6, Chelsea or Man Utd IMO. If Emery has a bad start at Arsenal he’ll be the next hounded out.

I’d be very surprised if Chelsea aren’t interested in the chap at Wolves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here