[Politics] Chukka Umunna joins the Lib Dems

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
According to Mrs T.

Quite like him. Good company, probably.

Hopeless politician though - more parties than even Winston Churchill.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I blame Cantona. He said 'You can change your wife, your religion or your politics, but not your football team.' He should have added 'Except for you Chukka. Keep the politics, lose the football team.'

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Whats he on now, his 2nd party and 3 resignations? Let me guess, he supports Man City and Man Utd. And Liverpool in the CL? He’s about as plastic as politicians come. No credibility.

Invicta

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Quite embarrassing, maybe he needs to give up and get a real job.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Quite embarrassing, maybe he needs to give up and get a real job.

Why? I thought he was the standard Politician:
Two faced, doesn't mean what he says later on and blown by the wind of 'popularity'.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
He has no political compass or morals. Started Change and that shows he has no chance so immediately jumps ship. It's all about saving his career because that is clearly what it is to him. In politics for all the wrong reasons....Himself.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
He has no political compass or morals. Started Change and that shows he has no chance so immediately jumps ship. It's all about saving his career because that is clearly what it is to him. In politics for all the wrong reasons....Himself.

Reminds me of Boris Johnson...

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
What an odious self serving rat he has proved to himself to be. I'll be surprised if he hasn't got being the next leader of the Libs in his sights.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
It’s quite amusing to see all the anti democracy merchants throwing Tammy huffs, you’ve got the old soak Soubry getting her tennas in a twist every other week, now Bobby Sands stunt double, Rory the pretend Tory is threatening to sit outside Parliament singing Kum Bah Ya until he gets his way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Most decent labour MP's are desperate to leave Labour , now that the hard line Corbynistas have taken over. Communism for the morally superior adverse to hard work section of our society..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
how long before he arrives in Conservatives?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Chukka has now been forced to come to the view that there is no appetite for another centre ground party. Extremism of the centre is, fortunately, becoming yesterday's infatuation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here