Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ligue 1 Uber Eats

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Ligue 1 have signed a naming rights deal with Uber Eats which will not only give them get a stupid name ('Ligue 1 Uber Eats') but will also see match balls bought onto the pitch by an Uber Eats delivery man :ffsparr:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...le-sponsor-deal-Uber-Eats-worth-13m-year.html

Any examples of cringy sponsorship deals in this league? The worst I can think of in football is sponsored added on time...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ligue 1 have signed a naming rights deal with Uber Eats which will not only give them get a stupid name ('Ligue 1 Uber Eats') but will also see match balls bought onto the pitch by an Uber Eats delivery man :ffsparr:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...le-sponsor-deal-Uber-Eats-worth-13m-year.html

Any examples of cringy sponsorship deals in this league? The worst I can think of in football is sponsored added on time...

It'd be worth someone sponsoring palace's penalties all the while that cheat plays for them.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Perhaps not quite the same but seem to recall various half time antics at clubs being discussed by messrs Baker & Kelly on one of their shows back in the day with Spurs having two corkers:

One when they were sponsored by Tui [the holiday company] where a ginormous deck chair was wheeled onto the pitch and fans were invited onto the pitch and had to kick a football from the goal line towards the deck chair and if it landed on it and stayed there they won a holiday.

The second when their half time was sponsored by diy store Wickes and a roofless shed was wheeled on for the same type of game. They had to kick the ball and land it in the shed to win £500 worth of vouchers. That was called on me shed son.

Ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here