Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty points?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
My profile on the ticket site shows this:

Season Ticket Holder Points 237.00

Is that the loyalty points, or just the total for having a home season ticket?

I think it includes all, I believe the maximum STH points you can have for 8+ years is 200, with the cup and away points earned previous season being halved each year but the STH points remaining static

https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/custom/documents/pdf/1920/LoyaltyPoints.pdf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
So question to anyone that I couldn’t find the answer to [having checked both the website and spending 40 minutes on the live web chat portal yesterday].

I reluctantly gave in my season ticket due to travel time and cost last year. I did however join My Albion+ and renewed this year. I have now 162 loyalty points [this season being the first that My Albion+ get bonus points for their membership] but as all games only go on sale to My Albion+ holders AFTER STHs and loyalty points don’t matter at that juncture what the **** is the point in having more points as a My Albion+ member?!

It’s like Catch 22*. You can only get points for buying tickets but must have points to buy tickets but won’t actually be able to buy tickets unless you have enough points. Bleeding brilliant scheme!

Anyone watched the George Clooney series on Channel 4 btw? It’s excellent.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So question to anyone that I couldn’t find the answer to [having checked both the website and spending 40 minutes on the live web chat portal yesterday].

I reluctantly gave in my season ticket due to travel time and cost last year. I did however join My Albion+ and renewed this year. I have now 162 loyalty points [this season being the first that My Albion+ get bonus points for their membership] but as all games only go on sale to My Albion+ holders AFTER STHs and loyalty points don’t matter at that juncture what the **** is the point in having more points as a My Albion+ member?!

It’s like Catch 22*. You can only get points for buying tickets but must have points to buy tickets but won’t actually be able to buy tickets unless you have enough points. Bleeding brilliant scheme!

Anyone watched the George Clooney series on Channel 4 btw? It’s excellent.

My guess is that you get a correct points allocation that can be carried forward and added to if you get a ST again in the future.

Typically each season we have a halving of the points excluding ST points and then the ST points added on. It takes a couple of batches on the system, hence people worrying they were down to 30 or 40 points.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
My guess is that you get a correct points allocation that can be carried forward and added to if you get a ST again in the future.

Typically each season we have a halving of the points excluding ST points and then the ST points added on. It takes a couple of batches on the system, hence people worrying they were down to 30 or 40 points.

Correct….one aim of A+ is to lead people towards having a ST, so the points earned mean you would start any ST holding period with those points. They’re awarded to A+ members buying home tickets for each game in the same way away tickets accumulate points.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Correct….one aim of A+ is to lead people towards having a ST, so the points earned mean you would start any ST holding period with those points. They’re awarded to A+ members buying home tickets for each game in the same way away tickets accumulate points.

Fair point. I’ll keep chugging along on then in the hope family life allows for a ST in about 5 years and then reap the reward of my rolled over + membership

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here