[Albion] Loyalty points?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ta.

They may have always existed but 99.9% sure they weren't shown (for me anyway) in the top nav bar until I looked earlier. I would have noticed.

The same thing happened last year when they started the process of updating the loyalty points for the next season - both sets of points showed for a while, then they removed the set that didn’t apply to each account holder.

Home and Away

Sep 18, 2018
All fixed. I can see the points now. Not 100% sure if they're correct, but at least there's something there.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Yes, but the points half in number every year, so after 8 Amex seasons they are now mere peppercorn.

Along with the Withdean points .... but hey, we did leave some years ago!

What about points from the League Cup run at The Goldstone?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes, but the points half in number every year, so after 8 Amex seasons they are now mere peppercorn.

Yep - if a current STH was also a STH in the first AMEX season and went to every cup and away game in that first season, they'll have 0 or 1 STH from then for 2019/20, depending on rounding and on how many cup games there were in that season.

ie - points accrued from that long ago are totally worthless.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Logging in and checking my points history I see that last year the carry over/adding of points for the coming season was done on 6 July. Shouldn't be too long until it is all sorted out for the 2019/2020 season.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Fans who can prove they were regulars in the Alan Biley era deserve extra points.

What about those who owned a home made Tony Towner rosette/badge (just asking for a friend)

el punal

Also those that can recreate the famous Alex Dawson flying header's

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I can’t do that, but I do have various body parts of opposition goalkeepers after Alex has “dealt” with them when he scored. Usually it was a case of which hit the back of the net first - the ball or the goalie? :D

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Member points are for those without a season ticket. So ignore them, STH points are what count.

Strange, because I had both member points and STH points at the top of my page, even though I don't have a ST. I'm thinking it must have been a mistake, because now (a week or so later) I can't see my LPs anywhere on my account. There is a new section though for 'Donation Pledges', which I've not seen before.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Strange, because I had both member points and STH points at the top of my page, even though I don't have a ST. I'm thinking it must have been a mistake, because now (a week or so later) I can't see my LPs anywhere on my account. There is a new section though for 'Donation Pledges', which I've not seen before.

Treating this as the bribe route

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here