Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace druggies

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not OVERLY surprising.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9279819/crystal-palace-drugs-football-chelsea-liverpool/

pmDRUGSGRAPH.jpg

CRYSTAL PALACE are top of the league - when it comes to taking drugs at football matches.

A nationwide poll of fans who regularly attend games, called The Fan Survey, found that 33 per cent of Eagles supporters had witnessed drug-taking at games.

The study didn't reveal what kind of drugs fans were taking, but cocaine is thought to be the most commonly abused substance at matches.

A recent investigation found there had been a ten per cent rise in arrests for cocaine at stadiums across the country in the past year, with 68 arrests last season alone.

But police believe the 68 arrests are just the tip of the iceberg and the problem is only going to get worse as fans snort the class A drugs on the terraces and in toilets.

A Crystal Palace spokesman acknowledged there was an issue. "We are well aware that there is an element of our support that regularly arrives at the ground absolutely smacked off their tits. We host a wide demographic of south London arsonists, cokeheads, burglars and ratboys who infest the stadium (sic) on matchdays, which serves to lend Selhurst Park its unique atmosphere, and long may it continue".

Roy Hodgson was unavailable for comment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank god Horlicks isn't on the banned list.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A Crystal Palace spokesman acknowledged there was an issue. "We are well aware that there is an element of our support that regularly arrives at the ground absolutely smacked off their tits. We host a wide demographic of south London arsonists, cokeheads, burglars and ratboys who infest the stadium (sic) on matchdays, which serves to lend Selhurst Park its unique atmosphere, and long may it continue".

Roy Hodgson was unavailable for comment.

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A Crystal Palace spokesman said very confidently, quickly and over assertively: "We are well aware that there is an element of our support that regularly arrives at the ground absolutely smacked off their tits. We host a wide demographic of south London arsonists, cokeheads, burglars and ratboys who infest the stadium (sic) on matchdays, which serves to lend Selhurst Park its unique atmosphere, and long may it continue".

Roy Hodgson was unavailable for comment.[/i]

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Imagine having to live in Croydon, Norwood, Thornton Heath, New Addington or Bromley? If anyone needs to take drugs to escape their environment it's those boys...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's like water to those guys in South London. Dreadful place.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They'll be along in a minute to say it was all planted by Sussex Police.
palace have had a full internal investigation and found no wrong doing.
We are jealous that this proves they are better fans.
&
Whataboutary that time Phil Daniels took drugs in Brighton, so we clearly don't have the moral high ground.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Probably a large percentage of the ultras who have been given long term season ticket holders seats are included in those figures. Spare a thought for the decent Palace fans who are going to be lumbered sitting beside those coked up lairy cocks with their drum and hoodies next season.

But...what an atmosphere as Russ Abbot would have sung

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Probably a large percentage of the ultras who have been given long term season ticket holders seats are included in those figures. Spare a thought for the decent Palace fans who are going to be lumbered sitting beside those coked up lairy cocks with their drum and hoodies next season.

But...what an atmosphere as Russ Abbot would have sung
Good luck finding one of those.

:lolol:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'm really not surprised - I had the misfortune to have to go to Croydon last week for an ex colleague's leaving do and the place really is worse than ever now. If you lived there I reckon you'd have to take drugs to have some relief.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No wonder they thing Zaha & ****-Marracas are both £500M or whatever it is

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Any Brighton supporter who went to 10 away games last season must have been on some kind of anti sleep drug so I just think we lied frankly.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Jeez if I had to watch the South London Comedy Collective (1st in the list) or the Great Unwashed (2nd in the list) I would be expected to be supplied with drugs to get over it...
Mogadon probably!

TNBA

TTF

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
When ever I go to any Albion away game I'm always AMAZED how many people need a poo before the game, half-time and full-time. Quite often during the match too. Must be something in the food

Agreed mate, i've walked past a line of blokes queuing at the cubicles and considered that either they are making the considerable schoolboy error of getting caught short at a football ground or there might just need a bit of privacy for something else. A bit frustrating when my 7 year old actually needs a dump

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here